The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Robbed blind

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Watching old movies and TV shows can really wake you up to what the scumbag banksters and their puppet politicians have been pulling on us.

I'm watching episodes of Night Gallery on HuluPlus this morning while I'm working (benefit of working from home), and right now I'm watching "The Sorcerer" with Vincent Price and Bill Bixby.  In the beginning, Price hires Bixby to translate an old Arabic magical book for him, at the rate of $750 per week.  I opened up the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis web site to see what that would be today: $4200 per week.  That means that the dollar today has less than 18% of the value it held just 40 years ago.  They've managed to steal over four-fifths of the dollar's value just since I became a young adult!   :o

See now why I get pissed off about this crap?   >:(

Offline Larrys#1

Yup and the sad part is.... it's never going to end. The dollar value will only keep on decreasing.

Offline metaldams

Watching old movies and TV shows can really wake you up to what the scumbag banksters and their puppet politicians have been pulling on us.

I'm watching episodes of Night Gallery on HuluPlus this morning while I'm working (benefit of working from home), and right now I'm watching "The Sorcerer" with Vincent Price and Bill Bixby.  In the beginning, Price hires Bixby to translate an old Arabic magical book for him, at the rate of $750 per week.  I opened up the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis web site to see what that would be today: $4200 per week.  That means that the dollar today has less than 18% of the value it held just 40 years ago.  They've managed to steal over four-fifths of the dollar's value just since I became a young adult!   :o

See now why I get pissed off about this crap?   >:(

I believe the dollar has lost anywhere between 95 - 99 percent of it's value since 1913, the year the Federal Reserve came into existence.  Between 1789 - 1913, the value of a dollar slightly increased. Food for thought, and yes Rob, I too have watched several old movies and cringe whenever dollars are discussed.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Yup and the sad part is.... it's never going to end. The dollar value will only keep on decreasing.

It may have to end at some point if nobody takes our dollars.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WinCxzcbCWc&feature=related

A wonderful video from Judge Andrew Napolitano about this very subject.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
It may have to end at some point if nobody takes our dollars.

Exactly.  The Federal Reserve "dollar" are actually worthless; they are literally backed by nothing at all, other than the force of government.  Years ago, Nixon made deals with the OPEC nations to only sell oil for U.S. dollars, in exchange for supporting those regimes militarily.  That is why the government has been insistent about maintaining such a strong presence in the Middle East.

It's also why Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi had to be killed.  Hussein started selling oil for Euros, not dollars.  Gaddafi was pushing for a pan-African currency based on gold. 

It's also why Iran is under so much pressure and constantly threatened.  (Think about it - Iran hasn't started a war in 200 years, which is a lot more than the U.S. government can say, yet our government is always trying to make them out as the war-mongers.  The fact the Iran started selling oil for Euros and gold have nothing to do with it, I suppose.

The banksters are vicious, dangerous people, but at some point in the not too distant future their game is going to come to an end.  If the rest of OPEC ever turns on us, the dollar will collapse overnight.  That martial law "lockdown" in Massachusetts wasn't just about finding a "terrorist" - it was practice for what they have to know is coming.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
The Judge is awesome!  [thumbsup]

Here is an excellent video that discusses many of the points I was making, above.  It's well worth watching and thinking about.

[youtube=560,315]HP7L8bw5QF4[/youtube]