Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Snow White and the Three Stooges - Deleted Scenes & Promos

Offline archiezappa

Yeah, it's definitely not the Three Stooges at their best, but I've found that many kids, including my own, enjoy it.  The fairy tale aspect of this movie plays specifically for the 9-year-olds and younger.  In that manner, it is a success of sorts. 

However, my kids and I also agree that the short subjects are really the Three Stooges at their best.

Offline 7stooges

The Stooges also did a musical number in the film that was cut, but was released on record. It can be found on youtube.

Offline Rich Finegan

The Stooges also did a musical number in the film that was cut, but was released on record. It can be found on youtube.

That's the song "Lookin' for People, Lookin' for Fun" and yes, it's on the movie's soundtrack album. Might have been the best thing in the movie if they'd left it in!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Nice read, even if it's one of the worst things the Stooges ever did -
http://filmic-light.blogspot.com/2012/07/snow-white-and-three-stooges-deleted.html

Perhaps the most unusual footage from SNOW WHITE & THE THREE STOOGES (1961) is Martin Landau's [unsuccessful] screen test as 'Count Oga.'

It was included in a 20th-Century Fox documentary shown on AMC in 2000, HOLLYWOOD SCREEN TESTS TAKE 2. The documentary (TAKE 1 and TAKE 2) was released on two DVDs in 2002 by Image Entertainment; out-of-print, but used copies can be found.

Three screen-grabs from the test...