Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Journal

Guest · 6 · 1564

Offline JazzBill

Nice article in the Journal Jim. I hope you're feeling well.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline archiezappa

I really enjoyed the Journal this time, as always.  I love the Stooges locations.   Enjoyed the pictures from the convention.  I'd like to go sometime, if I ever get the money and time to go.  All I can say is this:  Doesn't Brad Server look like his grandpa?

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Nice article in the Journal Jim. I hope you're feeling well.

Thanks Bill, it's just the review I put up here with the colorful language edited out to make it more "family friendly" as it were. The coolest part (which I didn't know until I got my copy yesterday) is that the "Point/Counterpoint" is with none other than One Fine Stooge author Steve Cox. That's impressive. Big thanks to Gary who did the grunt work and edited the article, as well as for asking me to publish it in the first place.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I really enjoyed the Journal this time, as always.  I love the Stooges locations.   Enjoyed the pictures from the convention.  I'd like to go sometime, if I ever get the money and time to go.  All I can say is this:  Doesn't Brad Server look like his grandpa?

Most definitely, I noticed the resemblance right away too.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Most definitely, I noticed the resemblance right away too.

From the Stoogeum's main webpage...

Offline archiezappa

From the Stoogeum's main webpage...

I like that picture.  That's awesome!  I wish he would shave his head one good time for a series of pictures.  Would be a lot of fun!