Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

On Facebook...

Offline Stooge-Adam

I showed a picture of the new Shemp bobblehead on my Facebook page, saying I was glad to see some Shemp merchandise since he's my favorite Stooge. A girl then asked me how many Stooges there were. I not only told her how many, but I gave her a very brief history of the Stooges, lol. I love talking Stooges with people who don't know the full history of them. :)

Offline Curly4444

Speaking of Facebook, why dont we create a page for The Kingdom of Moronika?

Offline Mark The Shark

Why don't WE capture Hargan and collect the reward?

Offline falsealarms

Someone made one last year (https://www.facebook.com/groups/123327004351540) but it's kinda dead. A lot more activity here.

Offline Curly4444

Cool, thanks ill check it out. Anybody on Facebook, i could make one for us?

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
We have a .net FB page...
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline falsealarms

but its dead.

There's little reason to expect creating a second group would do anything.

Offline archiezappa

I showed a picture of the new Shemp bobblehead on my Facebook page, saying I was glad to see some Shemp merchandise since he's my favorite Stooge.

Oh yeah!  I looked that up and saw them.  You can get Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp talking bobblehead figures on Amazon.  Pretty cool.  I need to get them.  Would look great on my shelf!

Offline Stooge-Adam

Oh yeah!  I looked that up and saw them.  You can get Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp talking bobblehead figures on Amazon.  Pretty cool.  I need to get them.  Would look great on my shelf!

Yeah, I'll get them and display them alternating Curly and Shemp on a daily or weekly basis.

I don't think the Curly bobblehead looks that much like him, though.

Offline archiezappa

Yeah, I'll get them and display them alternating Curly and Shemp on a daily or weekly basis.

I don't think the Curly bobblehead looks that much like him, though.

Yeah, you can rotate the third Stooge.  That's pretty cool.  What's even better is that if you have several Bobblehead figures in your collection, you can try out all kinds of people as the third Stooge.  I have The Monkees Bobbleheads.  I wonder if Micky Dolenz could have replaced Curly?  Well, Davy Jones was probably the right height for the job, being 3 inches taller than Moe.  Hmm.  There's that number 3 again...

Offline Stooge-Adam

Yeah, you can rotate the third Stooge.  That's pretty cool.  What's even better is that if you have several Bobblehead figures in your collection, you can try out all kinds of people as the third Stooge.  I have The Monkees Bobbleheads.  I wonder if Micky Dolenz could have replaced Curly?

Lol, yeah, I have The Monkees bobbleheads too. I've got a Fonzie, Michael Scott, Alfred Hitchcock, Monk, Mr. T, Mr. Bill, Pee-wee Herman, etc. I actually already have a Moe, Larry and Curly set of bobbleheads. Being me (a little off), I took their heads off and just display the Stooge heads, almost like it's from the opening credits.

Offline archiezappa

Yeah, those things are fun.  I always wanted a Jimi Hendrix one, just so he can get booed off the shelf/stage, so The Monkees can come on.

Offline Stooge-Adam

Yeah, those things are fun.  I always wanted a Jimi Hendrix one, just so he can get booed off the shelf/stage, so The Monkees can come on.

LOL. I have my Fonzie, Michael Scott, Alfred Hitchcock and Monk bobbleheads on the same shelf. Nowhere else will you find those characters/people together as a group.

Offline archiezappa

Yeah.  Just all your favorites together.  And you don't have to worry about whether they will get along!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I always wondered why E&B haven't tried to milk the Shemp Cash Cow dry. Shemp merch isn't going to set records, but he is a niche with a loyal following that wants more merch with his ugly mug on it.

I wouldn't get the bobbleheads Shemp or no, I felt dirty enough helping the E&B cause by paying for a ticket to the bad movie.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline archiezappa

I always wondered why E&B haven't tried to milk the Shemp Cash Cow dry. Shemp merch isn't going to set records, but he is a niche with a loyal following that wants more merch with his ugly mug on it.

Yeah, I would love to see more merchandise with Shemp.  I'd really like some stuff with the Three Stooges logo with Shemp in the appropriate place.

Offline archiezappa

I'd really like to see a biography written about Shemp.  Well, I suppose I could try to write one myself, but I'm sure someone else is more qualified than me.

Offline falsealarms

Here's all 4 bobbleheads due out later this summer -

Offline locoboymakesgood

Yeah, I would love to see more merchandise with Shemp.  I'd really like some stuff with the Three Stooges logo with Shemp in the appropriate place.
You mean Sony's old marketing logos?

Shemp was featured as the third Stooge in a couple of VHS releases.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

You mean Sony's old marketing logos?

Shemp was featured as the third Stooge in a couple of VHS releases.

Yeah!  That's it!  I love that.  I want that on a t-shirt.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Those bobbleheads are hideous and I'll bet dollars to donuts way overpriced.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline falsealarms

Those bobbleheads are hideous and I'll bet dollars to donuts way overpriced.

Looks like 20 a pop on ebay.

Offline Curly4444

Looks like 20 a pop on ebay.

You'd have to be a knucklehead to pay that. lol [pie]

xraffle

I'll pay $20 for all 4, but not $20 each.  ;D