Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Kissing Shemp and Other Cinematic OMG Moments

Offline vomit

Costar Sylvia Lewis of BEDLAM IN PARADISE (1955) is profiled in this online interview...

Kissing Shemp... and Other Cinematic OMG Moments

Surely, the single highlight of her life was kissing Shemp.  Something, completely understandable....not that I swing that way....but there's nothing wrong with that.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Faeriegirl

• Shemp's Darling Dilly
  • Grapehead
  • Dreaming of Shemp
    • I Surf for the Freedom!!
Shemp is awesome, so danged loveable, What I wouldn't give personally to go back in time and give him a hug and smooch him like mad. He's my personal favorite Stooge!
Shemp: Moe! Larry! Wait for me!! *hits himself with shovel*
~ Who Done It?

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Surely, the single highlight of her life was kissing Shemp.  Something, completely understandable....not that I swing that way....but there's nothing wrong with that.

If the single highlight of my life was kissing Shemp I would have offed myself by 1965.

Shemp is awesome, so danged loveable, What I wouldn't give personally to go back in time and give him a hug and smooch him like mad. He's my personal favorite Stooge!

Ok, there is something a tad unsettling about a young lady in 2012 having a crush on a man who died in 1955 and who was once named "The Ugliest Man In Hollywood".
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline FineBari3

My favorite Stooge too!  Shemp seemed like such a nice guy!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson