Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Journal #141

Offline falsealarms

Journal #141 has begun arriving in mailboxes worldwide (mine came today).

Among the goodies in this issue -

** Guests and itinerary for the 2012 fan club meeting, to be held 4/28-4/29.
** Report on the 14th annual Three Stooges event at the Alex Theatre in Glendale, CA (Antony Eden)
** Three Stooges locations: THREE SAPPY PEOPLE (Jim Pauley)
** Three Stooges on Tour, 1923-1925 (Gary Lassin)
** Mini biographical profiles on supporting players whose last name begins with "C" (Journal Staff)
** Candid 1934 photograph
** Three Stooges Hidden Hollywood - Crash Goes the Hash (Brent Seguine)
** Ted Healy promotional short discovery (Richard Finegan)
** Details about the discovery of a Larry Fine commercial (in color!) for STROKE OF LUCK. (Jim Pauley)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I haven't got mine yet. Maybe it will come later in the week (sounds like a great read).

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline archiezappa

I especially enjoyed the article about their tours in the 1920's.  It helps to "fill in" what they were up to, during their vaudeville days.  Great article!

Offline PepperySalt

How do I subscribe to current issues of the Journal?  I used to order them from threestooges.net but it looks like that hasn't updated for a while

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
How do I subscribe to current issues of the Journal?  I used to order them from threestooges.net but it looks like that hasn't updated for a while

Info at The Stoogeum.

Offline falsealarms

Is the main site ever going to return to operation? It's gotta be almost a year now or close to it.