Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Need Help with a Stooge Episode??!?

vomit · 9 · 3853

Offline vomit

OK, my boy was aksing for a short tonight.  I think it is a later Curly episode.  Moe & Larry are putting up posters; Larry jams his brush under moe's chin and says (not recognizing him as Moe): "Beat it Gramps!  We don't want any kibitzers!" (Or words to that effect).  A classic line.  I tried looking through the transcripts tonight, but could not find it.

I will gladly buy a Blatz for anyone who can help me out. [cool]
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Three Little Twirps
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline vomit

On that note, I have one I've been searching for as well and hopefully someone can help with it, as a series of Google searches hasn't done the trick.

It's a Shemp episode, and I think they may have been detectives. What I do remember for certain is that at some point, during a meeting with their boss (the boys are all sitting in front of his desk), Shemp's mind starts to wander and he pulls out a knife and carves off a big hunk of the guy's desk.

Please help, and if you can, I'll be quite appreciative.

Thanks!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
during a meeting with their boss (the boys are all sitting in front of his desk), Shemp's mind starts to wander and he pulls out a knife and carves off a big hunk of the guy's desk.

SLAPHAPPY SLEUTHS (1950)

Offline beebee

I'm hoping that this is the right thread for this question. If not, please direct me to the right one. Thank you so much.

I tuned in to the beginning of a show that I had recorded on TIVO a few months ago. At the beginning of that show, the last seconds of a Three Stooges movie played. I would love to know what movie that was. I've searched through transcripts an youtube, but I can't find it.

From what I remember, the three wake up in a pile of rubble--it looks like a construction site scene, but I couldn't see this particular scene in the youtube clips on How High Is Up. In the rubble, just beneath them appear to be a few partially rubble-enclosed men, who are also just coming to. The three grab something (mallets?) and hit the guys on the head to the sound of a xylophone playing. It was short and sweet, and hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing, and it was the first time that I'd ever 'gotten' one of their routines. I grew up watching them, but I never liked them. For whatever reason, this clip struck me as brilliant.

Can you help me to identify which movie it was from?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
From what I remember, the three wake up in a pile of rubble--it looks like a construction site scene, but I couldn't see this particular scene in the youtube clips on How High Is Up. In the rubble, just beneath them appear to be a few partially rubble-enclosed men, who are also just coming to. The three grab something (mallets?) and hit the guys on the head to the sound of a xylophone playing. It was short and sweet, and hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing, and it was the first time that I'd ever 'gotten' one of their routines. I grew up watching them, but I never liked them. For whatever reason, this clip struck me as brilliant.

THEY STOOGE TO CONGA (1943)

xraffle

Offline beebee

AWESOME! Thanks to BeAStooge and xraffle for the help! Searching youtube for the title, I was able to find the clip!

It's at 6:36 of the video below. BIG thanks to BeAStooge and xraffle for the quick help! I'm amazed and thrilled! :D :D :D