Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Happy Thanksgiving!

OldFred · 12 · 2255

Offline OldFred

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! (And don't misplace your bird!)

Offline Curly4444

Gobble Gobble. Try not to eat too much guys.  ;D

Offline ILMM

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
just what I need ... a very GAGA thanksgiving on ABC ...
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Curly4444

just what I need ... a very GAGA thanksgiving on ABC ...
I didn't watch, didn't want to get ill.

Offline Bum

I didn't watch, didn't want to get ill.

The first three letters of her name says it all.

xraffle

Anybody go Black Friday shopping today? I did mine online. Got myself some nice Blu-ray movies on Amazon. I'm so glad they have some good deals there so I don't have to put up with chaotic stores.

Offline falsealarms

Anybody go Black Friday shopping today? I did mine online. Got myself some nice Blu-ray movies on Amazon. I'm so glad they have some good deals there so I don't have to put up with chaotic stores.

I was standing outside of Target for almost 2 hours last night (midnight opening) but there were still 150 people in front of me. But the whole thing was well managed and I didn't see anything bad happen. I mainly went for a GPS deal and a new desk chair and snagged both. I also snagged the 9th season of Seinfeld for $7.99 (all seasons were an unadvertised special I barely even noticed). Now I have all the Seinfeld's, but still making my way through season 6 in my ongoing quest to watch it from start to end.

Best online deal I saw for DVD/Blu was on bestbuy.com: the Citizen Kane digibook Blu for 10.99. Still can order it, but its back ordered. First time I've noticed it below 29.99.

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Late, but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline Curly4444

I went to all the major black friday openings. Walmart was easy, and i was in and out in 45 minutes.

Bestbuy was a nightmare. Very poorly manged. There was a huge line outside, but it went quickly. Did my shopping in about 40 minutes. The bad part was the checkout line. Was in that fucking thing for an hour and a half.

Got to target last, and had no trouble there since it was so late. I got home around 3AM.  All that for some cheap blu-ray players and some good blu-ray movies.

Offline JazzBill

Me too, I finally broke down and bought a copy of "Stroke Of luck" on Amazon. 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Stayed home on Black Friday.  It was beautiful.
IT'S ALIVE!!!!