Happy Halloween

Offline Curly4444

Happy Halloween

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It was so weird last night...we had no trick-or-treaters in the neighborhood. It's not like I live in the projects either.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Curly4444

We had good weather, but not as many kids also.

xraffle

It was so weird last night...we had no trick-or-treaters in the neighborhood. It's not like I live in the projects either.

Yeah, it's weird. For last few years, I've only got 1 or 2 trick or treaters on Halloween. I remember when I was a kid, there used to be a lot. It seems like fewers kids go trick or treating today.

Offline Lefty

We had 9 total "customers" -- 2, 4, and 3 at a time, between maybe 6:45 and 7:30.  Maybe they get tired of Reese's Cups every year?  It's fine with me, as my wife and I will handle the leftovers.

Also, a coworker of mine had about 50 visitors on her cul-de-sac, in a different city, county, and state.  And another one in that county had 2, only because he was home at the time for the first time in maybe 4 years on Halloween.