Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Pictures of ourselves.

metaldams · 44 · 13390

Offline metaldams

First, there was a picture of me, my brother, and nephew taken today that i wanted to share because I like it.  I remember a while back we had a thread where we posted pics of ourselves but for the life of me, I can't find it!  I search engined that thing to death, so if anybody can find the thread, please let me know and I'll move this there.  Anyway, I hope this picture posts, I'm laying down, my brother is on the left, and that's my 3 year old nephew dressed as Captain America sitting on me.

EDIT:  OK, it posted, but ya gotta scroll the thing to the right to see me and me nephew.  I really love this picture, even though it was taken while we're bored watching a typical John Lackey performance.  Go Red Sox anyway!

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline archiezappa

If you want to see pictures of me, you can simply go on over to my website.  http://www.bryanharwell.net

Offline Curly4444

First, there was a picture of me, my brother, and nephew taken today that i wanted to share because I like it.  I remember a while back we had a thread where we posted pics of ourselves but for the life of me, I can't find it!  I search engined that thing to death, so if anybody can find the thread, please let me know and I'll move this there.  Anyway, I hope this picture posts, I'm laying down, my brother is on the left, and that's my 3 year old nephew dressed as Captain America sitting on me.

EDIT:  OK, it posted, but ya gotta scroll the thing to the right to see me and me nephew.  I really love this picture, even though it was taken while we're bored watching a typical John Lackey performance.  Go Red Sox anyway!

Where are your pics, i don't see them?

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
I used to have a photo of myself as my default picture, rather than a Stooges-oriented photo, but at some point I deleted it.

Here's a more recent one from June. I'm hiking in Florida and have strayed into a large sinkhole.

Doug: wish I could see the photo of the 3 of you watching the Sox. I got to see them play in Tampa when I was in Fla. June 14. A Sox loss but fun to watch Wakefield pitch. Don't like watching baseball in a dome though.

"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline metaldams

That's strange, the picture shows up fine on my computer at home, but not at work or anywhere else, I guess.  I'll try my best to get the pic viewable tonight.  My nephew is the highlight for sure.

Bruck, sounds like you were at the game where James Shields threw a shutout.  I was at the July 19th loss in Baltimore myself.  I've never been a fan of Tampa Bay's dome disaster they play in, I think it's a playground, not a ball park.  A catwalk should never interfere with a fly ball.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Curly4444

That's strange, the picture shows up fine on my computer at home, but not at work or anywhere else, I guess.  I'll try my best to get the pic viewable tonight.
I think its because you must be logged into gmail to see it??

Offline metaldams

I think its because you must be logged into gmail to see it??

I think you're onto something.  How do you do an attachment the way Bruckman did?  Anyone know?
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

When you reply, look down and see the attach section. Click choose to pick a file from your computer to upload.

Offline metaldams

When you reply, look down and see the attach section. Click choose to pick a file from your computer to upload.

Thanks False, that sounds easy enough.  It'll have to wait a few days because I can't do it on my work computer and my home computer is MIA due to a minor reason, but I'll have the pic up soon.  Glad to know how to do the attachment now.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Well never mind what I said above let's try this on the work computer.

Looks like it worked!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Well, over the summer, my parents and I took a cross-country trip from California to New Hampshire, and this is me at the World's Largest Truck Stop in Iowa.
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline metaldams

Well, over the summer, my parents and I took a cross-country trip from California to New Hampshire, and this is me at the World's Largest Truck Stop in Iowa.

The closest to middle America I've ever been is Michigan, if that qualifies, and I think I stopped at a Burger King in Ohio when I was 10 leaving Michigan.  That's a part of the country I've never been to.  I once flew to California, so I've flown over the heartland.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Faeriegirl

• Shemp's Darling Dilly
  • Grapehead
  • Dreaming of Shemp
    • I Surf for the Freedom!!
The closest to middle America I've ever been is Michigan, if that qualifies, and I think I stopped at a Burger King in Ohio when I was 10 leaving Michigan.  That's a part of the country I've never been to.  I once flew to California, so I've flown over the heartland.
It does, I used to live there, middle america at its finest is Gaylord and Mackinaw City in the northern part of the state.

I've been to rpetty much all the states save for five, I forget their names,  I just now there were three to the west and north and two to the extreme northeast

I'd post a picture of me, but I dont have any to show
Shemp: Moe! Larry! Wait for me!! *hits himself with shovel*
~ Who Done It?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

"Sure, we're smug, self-righteous, pompous and self-important assholes, but damn it, we're right!"

Offline metaldams

"Sure, we're smug, self-righteous, pompous and self-important assholes, but damn it, we're right!"

Hey, I resemble that remark!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain

I've also been to the World's Largest Truckstop (alleged).

Doug: yeah, Shields pitched that June 14 game. I went crazy when Ellsbury got a hit off him (been an Ellsbury fan since he started with the Sox). Got drenched in a thunderstorm on way back to my mother's in Ocala later that night. We could've used a Worlds Largest Truckstop for shelter.

On the other hand the Bruins won the Stanley Cup the following night, so I got to go crazy again.

Since we're talking Red Sox, here is my brother's cat Youkilis. Also one of self as a Half Shot Shooter about to blow something up with a cannon.
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline metaldams

I've also been to the World's Largest Truckstop (alleged).

Doug: yeah, Shields pitched that June 14 game. I went crazy when Ellsbury got a hit off him (been an Ellsbury fan since he started with the Sox). Got drenched in a thunderstorm on way back to my mother's in Ocala later that night. We could've used a Worlds Largest Truckstop for shelter.

On the other hand the Bruins won the Stanley Cup the following night, so I got to go crazy again.

Since we're talking Red Sox, here is my brother's cat Youkilis:

I saw Ellsbury play single A ball for the Wilmington Blue Rocks back in 2006.  I heard of him as a prospect even back then and was telling people in the crowd he's supposed to be special.  I guess I was right.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline JazzBill

a couple years ago
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline JazzBill

Well never mind what I said above let's try this on the work computer.

Looks like it worked!

couch potato ?

Offline Curly4444

a couple years ago

For some reason the Steppenwolf song "Born to be wild" is running thru my head??  :laugh: What kind of chopper in that?

Offline JazzBill

For some reason the Steppenwolf song "Born to be wild" is running thru my head??  :laugh: What kind of chopper in that?
It's not really called a chopper, it's a bagger. It's a 2004 Harley Davidson Road King. My chopper days are long gone. Here's my first Harley from 1974. It's a chopper. My back wouldn't last 50 miles on it. lol

Offline Curly4444

It's not really called a chopper, it's a bagger. It's a 2004 Harley Davidson Road King. My chopper days are long gone. Here's my first Harley from 1974. It's a chopper. My back wouldn't last 50 miles on it. lol

Oh, ok. I thought all motorcycles were called choppers. Shows you what i know. Thats some wild tail pipes on that 74' Harley.

Offline JazzBill

Oh, ok. I thought all motorcycles were called choppers. Shows you what i know. Thats some wild tail pipes on that 74' Harley.

Common error Curly. I loved them pipes too, they had a real distinct sound. The picture was taken in 1974, the bike was actually 1952, but not much was original on it.

Offline metaldams

couch potato ?

When I watch a ball game I am.  I was actually getting some physical activity a minute before lifting my nephew in the air as he was trying to punch my chest and shoulders like a normal hyper three year old would.  It's a miracle we got him to sit still for that picture.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Curly4444

When I watch a ball game I am.  I was actually getting some physical activity a minute before lifting my nephew in the air as he was trying to punch my chest and shoulders like a normal hyper three year old would.  It's a miracle we got him to sit still for that picture.

You should have given him the eyepoke. Woo Woo Wooo.... ;D