Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Georgia police close children's lemonade stand for lack of license

Offline ThunderStooge

I've been waiting for an opportunity to post this.  It's all I can express about these cops.
"Wake up and Go ta sleep!"

Offline ILMM

I've been waiting for an opportunity to post this.  It's all I can express about these cops.

Ha Ha Ha  ;D  Where did you find that?
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline FineBari3

I recently saw a story about the same thing happening to kids near wherever the US Open (golf)was held.  Somewhere down South, I believe.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline ThunderStooge

Ha Ha Ha  ;D  Where did you find that?
In Google image search 'triple facepalm' or 'stooge facepalm'
"Wake up and Go ta sleep!"

Offline ILMM

In Google image search 'triple facepalm' or 'stooge facepalm'

Thanks, ;D
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline Faeriegirl

• Shemp's Darling Dilly
  • Grapehead
  • Dreaming of Shemp
    • I Surf for the Freedom!!
Man, i would want to live in this Nazi town. What is this world coming too when kids can't sell lemonade?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/watercooler/article/267116/71/Police-shut-down-kids-unlicensed-lemonade-stand
That is just sad, kids want to sell lemonade and its more trouble with the law then it should be, those police are just bored or out of their minds.
Shemp: Moe! Larry! Wait for me!! *hits himself with shovel*
~ Who Done It?

Offline Curly4444

Somewhere down South, I believe.

Man the south sucks, first there was slavery and now this!!  ;D :o

Offline Faeriegirl

• Shemp's Darling Dilly
  • Grapehead
  • Dreaming of Shemp
    • I Surf for the Freedom!!
heh, within that news story they also had this, which made no sense to me whatsoever. talk about flimsy "laws"

"We did not know several things," said police chief Morningstar, "We did not know who made the lemonade, or where it came from, Nor did we find if the girls had a proper peddlers lincence."

If you ask me these guys need a swift kick in the pants, (or maybe a hot iron to the butt ?) Kids do it every summer, selling lemonade for five or ten cents a cup, why those three girls ? They were trying to raise money to go to a p ark with their family. So why bother them ? Apparently it was not mentioned if the Poloce Chief even had some of the lemonade before asking the girls to close up shop.

Does this mean someone cannot hold a garage sale any more either ??
Shemp: Moe! Larry! Wait for me!! *hits himself with shovel*
~ Who Done It?

Offline BenStooge9

Offline vomit

Complete idiocy!  Waste of the taxpayers dollar$!
Specto Caelum!