Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

ThreeStooges.net Re-Launched

Dunrobin · 35 · 11766

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I had to launch it without the log-in/registration enabled. 

Team Stooge admin functions are all unavailable. 

Any progress?

Offline falsealarms

This is a minor thing, but is there any way of adjusting time zone settings? The board seems to display CT or even MT for me. I checked account settings, but nothing there.

Offline falsealarms

Various, but not all, crew member pages of this error:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: crew/view.php

Line Number: 66

A couple pages that have it... Jules White, Searle Kramer

Fixed. - Dunrobin
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:26:26 PM by Dunrobin »

Offline falsealarms

Error on the "on this date" page -

Filename: chronology/thisdate.php

Line Number: 21

Also, clicking "next day" results in a 404.

Fixed. - Dunrobin
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:26:37 PM by Dunrobin »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
This is a minor thing, but is there any way of adjusting time zone settings? The board seems to display CT or even MT for me. I checked account settings, but nothing there.

Go into your profile, then click on Modify Profile => Look and Layout in the profile menu.  There is a field named "Time Offset" that you can change to adjust the displayed time to your local time.  (There's even a link to auto-detect the difference between your local time and the forum server's time.)

Offline falsealarms

Go into your profile, then click on Modify Profile => Look and Layout in the profile menu.  There is a field named "Time Offset" that you can change to adjust the displayed time to your local time.  (There's even a link to auto-detect the difference between your local time and the forum server's time.)

Thanks! Not sure how I missed it earlier.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

You may need to reset that again.  While looking for a different feature, I realized that the forum time zone was set incorrectly (it must have been changed when I upgraded the software) and I just reset it.  Sorry about that.

Offline falsealarms

Various cast pages, like Bud Abbott's, have an error:

Filename: cast/view.php

Line Number: 38

Offline falsealarms

What is the status of the few upgrades that weren't completed awhile back?

"Due to problems I ran into this weekend meshing the new log-in system with the old member data, I had to launch it without the log-in/registration enabled.  Until I get that debugged (hopefully this weekend) things like "My Stooges" and the ability to review or rate episodes, etc., and of course the Team Stooge admin functions, are all unavailable."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I ran across this error message while trying to access the "contact the webmaster" link:

An Error Was Encountered
Unable to load the requested file: chome/ontact.php
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.