Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza

Offline luke795

Has anyone watched Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza on GSN?

Offline Curly4444

For like a few seconds, then i changed the channel. Didn't find it funny at all.

Offline ProfessorStooge

I have seen it. It's great to see Drew and the Whose Line alumni back together, but this show has a very different atmosphere. I'm surprised by how different they look now, especially Colin Mochrie.

Offline ThunderStooge

No, but I think I'll take a look at it sometime just to see the 'Whose Line' gang together again.
"Wake up and Go ta sleep!"

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
This is an attempt to re-create the "Drew Carey's Improv All-Stars" that was on HBO (I think). They did the blind-fold barefoot mousetrap gag, the Jeopardy gag and the Point-and-Tell-A-Story gag. They even had Sean Masterson and Kathy Kinney in the lineup. This show also was given in Las Vegas, which may explain why the current run is staged there.

Drew appeared in those two shows WITHOUT his glasses because he had just gotten his eyes "lasik-ated", and he even made several jokes about the procedure in his stand-up routine before the show started. (He DID say that after he had the eye-fixing procedure that he had based his comic career on wearing nerd-glasses, and he didn't know how that would wash with the public.)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Lefty

And for mishegoss like this and "Lump Triangle," GSN will only show 19 months' worth of "Match Game" now?