Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Hyper sexual disorder?

Offline Boid Brain

The AMA is considering naming it as a new disease in the wake of Arnold fucking the help? LOL! So now rich and powerful men are diseased for wanting a little strange tail? Easy, convenient, don't have to leave the house for tail?

Build an institute. Name it the "Thomas Jefferson Memorial Hyper Horndog Institute"

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
This sounds like a South Park episode.  It's probably being caused by aliens hiding in Independence Hall.   ;)

Offline Curly4444

They want to name everything a disease. It probably helps them rake in more money if something is labeled a disease?

Offline curlysdame

The AMA is considering naming it as a new disease in the wake of Arnold fucking the help? LOL! So now rich and powerful men are diseased for wanting a little strange tail?

IMO, it's not so much that Arnold has 'hyper sexual disorder,' but rather he should be categorized under 'DSOS,' or Deceitful Sack of Shit.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Boid Brain

This sounds like a South Park episode.  It's probably being caused by aliens hiding in Independence Hall.   ;)
I stopped watching SP back in the Mr. Hanky days, but this was a damn funny (and smart) episode. When the Mrs. monkey came out in her robe and curlers and beat shit outa Mr. monkey with a rolling pin I really did laugh out loud!