Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Do you recognize her?

Offline Boid Brain

I'm still working on putting a photo on here. I'm a pretty poor student for Dunrobin and Curly. Here goes:

http://img101.imageshack.us/i/kgrhqqoknme1uqln7wbniow.jpg/

Nope....just the address again. Well anyway, can you identify this long legged, big butt actress?

Offline Curly4444

xraffle

Not sure if my computer is acting funny, but none of those links work for me.  :-\

Offline Curly4444

For some reason, the idots at imageshack deemed the pictures violated some copyright/policy crap.

Offline Boid Brain

I see that image shack did remove it! Well, I still have it in "my pictures. There must be some way to get it on a message board!

By the way, that was a young and lovely Betsy Palmer, game show panalist and mother of Jason Vorhees.

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I see that image shack did remove it! Well, I still have it in "my pictures. There must be some way to get it on a message board!

If you have the photo on your computer, you could simply attach it to your post.  That will upload it to this site and make it available to anyone viewing the post.

Offline Boid Brain

If you have the photo on your computer, you could simply attach it to your post.  That will upload it to this site and make it available to anyone viewing the post.
I don't know how to "attach" it.

Offline Curly4444

I don't know how to "attach" it.

It's Right below where you type the text for a post. Click on the browse button, use the windows box that pops up to find you image file. Double click on the image file, then hit the post button like you normally do when you post a reply.

Offline Boid Brain

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:12:41 PM by Dunrobin »

Offline Boid Brain

I GOT it!!! and I see if you left click on her you get a bigger shot! Thanks all!

Offline Curly4444

You got it X2!!  [pie] ;D Looks like you uploaded it twice, sure some mod here will fix it.

Offline Boid Brain

I clicked on it twice, Curly. It's working OK!

Offline strubachinkoscow

Guess: Looks a bit like Kim Novak. Could be wrong
How do you like that? I'm dancin to the trombone part!

Offline Rich Finegan

Betsy is posing there in a promotional shot for her 1958 Columbia Picture THE TRUE STORY OF LYNN STUART.

Offline Boid Brain

Betsy is posing there in a promotional shot for her 1958 Columbia Picture THE TRUE STORY OF LYNN STUART.
Thanks for the info Rich. What took you so long?  :o

Offline Rich Finegan

Thanks for the info Rich. What took you so long?  :o
I hadn't seen the post before...or several others from late March.
I'd just been looking back and catching up on posts I'd missed from late March when I was away working in Vermont and had no access to a computer where I was.

Offline Boid Brain

I hadn't seen the post before...or several others from late March.
I'd just been looking back and catching up on posts I'd missed from late March when I was away working in Vermont and had no access to a computer where I was.
Cool man....any added info on the other celeb pics that you catch up on will be appreciated!