Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

MST IV Finals!

Offline metaldams

67. They Stooge To Conga (1943) VS. 16. THREE LITTLE BEERS (1935) 9 - 11
103. BRIDELESS GROOM (1947) VS. 4. A Plumbing We Will Go (1940) 13 - 7

I don't like these results, but hey, this is a democracy, so they are what they are.  The final two are left, and in a week, the MST IV winner will be crowned!

16. THREE LITTLE BEERS (1935) Vs. 103. BRIDELESS GROOM (1947)

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I too am disappointed with the outcome, but not as disappointed as you are Doug. At least one of the shorts I wanted got in. Three Little Beers going over They Stooge To Conga makes my stomach want to turn. That's not to say Beers sucks that bad, it's just nowhere near Conga's league. Conga flat out beats Beers in every single aspect of what makes a great Stooge short. However I have to live with the results, and I fear I'll have to put up with the final results as well. The positive side to all of this is that Beers winning has made my decision alot easier.

Brideless Groom
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Stooge

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
BRIDELESS GROOM
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I too am disappointed with the outcome, but not as disappointed as you are Doug. At least one of the shorts I wanted got in. Three Little Beers going over They Stooge To Conga makes my stomach want to turn. That's not to say Beers sucks that bad, it's just nowhere near Conga's league. Conga flat out beats Beers in every single aspect of what makes a great Stooge short. However I have to live with the results, and I fear I'll have to put up with the final results as well. The positive side to all of this is that Beers winning has made my decision alot easier.

Brideless Groom

What he said.  [yes]

103. BRIDELESS GROOM (1947)

Offline Stoop

103. BRIDELESS GROOM (1947),  Obviously.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 10:05:32 PM by Stoop »
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Baggie

Brideless Groom   :)
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline Senorita Rita

Pretty late in the game, but I'll throw in a vote for "Brideless Groom."
...to say the least, if not less...

Offline Waldo Twitchell

103. BRIDELESS GROOM (1947)

I was really expecting a lesser-known gem to come out on top. Even so, it was interesting to see
'Conga' make it that close.

Offline metaldams

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's not quite over yet, with the votes over at Stoogeworld it's closer than it appears.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown