Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Did they finally get Bin Laden ?

Guest · 85 · 18528

Offline ILMM

In addition, the China-Tibet analogy is a bad one, China has controlled Tibet from at least 1950, way before the
Bush's time. As for the other things you say, didn't you read the end of my post?
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline ILMM

True....and how the heck did ILMM ever think Bush was a "self-made" millionaire?  Ol Pops and grampy were loaded.   And just look at Prescott Bush's dirty laundry (including deals with Nazi germany)!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Perhaps "self made'' isn't strictly true, but He has had his own businesses and isn't dependent on his
family for money. As for the Bush family's dealings with Nazis, that's been debunked years ago.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
In addition, the China-Tibet analogy is a bad one, China has controlled Tibet from at least 1950, way before the
Bush's time. As fore the other things you say, didn't you read the end of my post?

Nope, your previous post was a veritable clusterfuck and did not read the whole thing (hence the comment on structure).  
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline ILMM

Nope, your previous post was a veritable clusterfuck and did not read the whole thing (hence the comment on structure).  

Okay, I have gone back and "opened up" my post so that it will hopefully be easier to read.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Okay, you disqualified "money" as an option, and as I said before you were wrong to do so. The Sauds heavily invested in such Bush holdings as the Carlisle Group and other Bush business ventures, many of which were flops because GW is a terrible businessman.

You can deny it all you want and pretend the Bushes made their fortunes by praying to Jesus to send them some money or whatever excuse you want to make. It doesn't make the fact that the Bushes were in bed with the Saudis any less true. I can't believe you can sit there with a straight face and tell me you are not a fan of Bush's and think that the US should not be the World's Police but then question the undeniable fact that the Bushes were in fact in bed with the Saudis. Only the most dyed-in-the-wool neocons would even try to deny the Bush/Saud connection. I have a feeling that you are indeed a fan of Bush and thought he made for a great President. That's you're right (although I think you are dead wrong) but you should be a little more honest.

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushSaud.htm

I'm pretty much going to tap out here on the subject because quite frankly I feel like I'm talking to a wall here. It's almost as if I could produce a video of Bush sucking of Mahfouz (hyperbole) and you would sit there squeezing your eyes closed with your fingers in ears going " LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU". You are a fan of the Bush family and that's your prerogative.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
In addendum to my last post, perhaps a better, more feasible analogy would be "I could say Bush was a white guy and you would argue that he is not".

I don't mind debating at all and was perfectly fine until you started in with "Bush was not in bed with the Sauds" and "Bush is content with the money he has" BS. I mean it's gotten to the point where I think all you want to do is argue for the sake of arguing and I don't have the time nor the patience for it. You seem like a good guy and all, but this is getting old and monotonous.

Offline ILMM

In addendum to my last post, perhaps a better, more feasible analogy would be "I could say Bush was a white guy and you would argue that he is not".

I don't mind debating at all and was perfectly fine until you started in with "Bush was not in bed with the Sauds" and "Bush is content with the money he has" BS. I mean it's gotten to the point where I think all you want to do is argue for the sake of arguing and I don't have the time nor the patience for it. You seem like a good guy and all, but this is getting old and monotonous.

If you want to stop debating that's perfectly fine with me, truthfully I was starting to get tired too.
I really don't think I've been arguing for the sake of arguing, but I agree it is starting to get old and monotonous.
As for me being a fan of Bush's, I'm a fan of somethings He did, and I dislike other things He did.
Overall I would place him lower-middle of all the Presidents.

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
I came home from my RHA (Residence Hall Association) banquet to find out Trashbin Laden was dead (coincidentally, May 1st is our VP of Programming's birthday).  I honestly thought I'd never live to see the day he died, but I'd like to know how it happened.  It just seemed too easy after 10 years.

Bush was an asshole.

And that is all.
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline vomit

Perhaps "self made'' isn't strictly true, but He has had his own businesses and isn't dependent on his
family for money. As for the Bush family's dealings with Nazis, that's been debunked years ago.

I think the only Debunking was by the Bush family.  When (Bush's media friends) Fox news reports it, you have to feel there is something to it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html
Specto Caelum!

Offline ILMM

I think the only Debunking was by the Bush family.  When (Bush's media friends) Fox news reports it, you have to feel there is something to it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html

The article clearly states that there's no evidence Bush directly aided that effort. That's what's
been debunked, not the fact that He was a director at the bank.