Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Did they finally get Bin Laden ?

Guest · 85 · 19096

Offline JazzBill

Just heard we killed Bin Laden?  [clap]
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Perhaps we can stop fucking about in the shithole Middle East now...yeah right.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline JazzBill

Of coarse we won't, not as long as they got oil. But it's nice to win a battle now and then.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
And in related news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.   ::)

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

xraffle

That's what Obama promised us when he was running for President. ::)

Offline Boid Brain

And in related news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.   ::)
And you're Dunrobin and I'm not.

It took 10 yrs to get that motherfucker, and the down side of it is now he will reap his reward of an eternity of boffing his 23 virgins.

Offline JazzBill

And you're Dunrobin and I'm not.

It took 10 yrs to get that motherfucker, and the down side of it is now he will reap his reward of an eternity of boffing his 23 virgins.

Flying into Pakistan, landing in his house, killing the bastard and dragging him out is pretty impressive. You have to hand it to those special forces people, they did a hell of a job. A lot better than that botched up mess Carter gave us. I wonder if they really dumped in the sea, or do they have him strapped up somewhere using him for target practice?

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm not sure what Carter has to do with any of this since he hasn't been President since 1980.

X, Retard Bush promised he'd get bin Laden and failed, just goes to show politicians lie all the time.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline ILMM

I'm not sure what Carter has to do with any of this since he hasn't been President since 1980.

X, Retard Bush promised he'd get bin Laden and failed, just goes to show politicians lie all the time.

He's refering to this:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw
And to your second point; I don't see how Bush promising to get Bin Laden and failing counts as a "lie",
unless you think that Bush purposely didn't get him, but that makes no sense whatsoever.
Darn! My link didn't work again; I can't understand it.

"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline Boid Brain

That clusterfuck with the Helicopters wasn't Carters Fault. It was the military's.

Anyway, I just learned that it was a "kill" mission....those Navy Seals killed the bastard in cold blood like a mangy dog!  :o

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I seriously wonder if Bush purposely didn't get him, and it makes more sense than you think considering the Chaney/Halliburton connection and the proverbial jizz stains that the Bush family has on their collective lips from sucking off Mid-East oil kings. Perhaps "purposely didn't get him" isn't the right wording: maybe it should be "didn't try very hard". Bush could have gotten him if he didn't use 9/11 as an excuse to go into Iraq for no good reason. And don't give me any bullshit about "liberating the Iraqi people" or "eliminating a threat". First it's not our business to "liberate" these foreign countries (and I couldn't give a shit about the Iraqi people) and second Saddam was no threat to us as we found out. Besides, it wouldn't be the first (or only) thing Bush lied about: if you remember he tried to position himself as a centrist during his first campaign against Gore only to show his true colors as a right-wing Jesus Freak nutjob once 9/11 hit. Let's not also forget the whole "we have proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" bit.

I don't care what religion you are, any President who claims that they have personally "spoken to God" needs to be in a white padded room, not the White House. And don't get me wrong, I am no left-wing lover or waving a flag with a jackass on it: I have equal contempt for both parties and have not been a fan of Obama's administration. However, they got the job done that Bush couldn't (or wouldn't) do.

Offline Boid Brain

Look's like the "kill mission" stuff was wrong. Evening news say it was a shootout.

As far as Bush not really trying to get him: I don't buy it. Bush is an idiot, but he is also a Texan. He wants those cocksuckers dead like every other American. We got Sadam on his watch, didn't we?

Osama was much harder to locate. Too many places of refuge in that sprawling desert. Plus he began his hiding weeks before 9-11. Well, both belong to the ages now.

Some are speculating mucho terrorist retaliation to come.....oy vey.

Offline JazzBill

I'm talking about a failed rescue attempt to get the 52 hostages out of Iran on April 24th 1980. We lost 2 aircraft and 8 servicemen were killed in the attempt. And I blame it on Carter. As a matter of fact I blame a lot of the shit going on today on Carter. He let them Iranian militants hold those hostages for 444 days. If he would of done more to stop them back then, things might be different today. Carter had no balls and he made the US look weak. Thats just my opinion.

Offline vomit

I seriously wonder if Bush purposely didn't get him, and it makes more sense than you think considering the Chaney/Halliburton connection and the proverbial jizz stains that the Bush family has on their collective lips from sucking off Mid-East oil kings. Perhaps "purposely didn't get him" isn't the right wording: maybe it should be "didn't try very hard". Bush could have gotten him if he didn't use 9/11 as an excuse to go into Iraq for no good reason. And don't give me any bullshit about "liberating the Iraqi people" or "eliminating a threat". First it's not our business to "liberate" these foreign countries (and I couldn't give a shit about the Iraqi people) and second Saddam was no threat to us as we found out. Besides, it wouldn't be the first (or only) thing Bush lied about: if you remember he tried to position himself as a centrist during his first campaign against Gore only to show his true colors as a right-wing Jesus Freak nutjob once 9/11 hit. Let's not also forget the whole "we have proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" bit.

I don't care what religion you are, any President who claims that they have personally "spoken to God" needs to be in a white padded room, not the White House. And don't get me wrong, I am no left-wing lover or waving a flag with a jackass on it: I have equal contempt for both parties and have not been a fan of Obama's administration. However, they got the job done that Bush couldn't (or wouldn't) do.

I concur 100%.  great post.
Specto Caelum!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Look's like the "kill mission" stuff was wrong. Evening news say it was a shootout.

As far as Bush not really trying to get him: I don't buy it. Bush is an idiot, but he is also a Texan. He wants those cocksuckers dead like every other American. We got Sadam on his watch, didn't we?

Osama was much harder to locate. Too many places of refuge in that sprawling desert. Plus he began his hiding weeks before 9-11. Well, both belong to the ages now.

Some are speculating mucho terrorist retaliation to come.....oy vey.

Got Saddam for what? What did he ever do to the US? Nothing! Bush should have went after bin Laden but instead used 9/11 to go into Iraq. I thought I was clear in my last post. If Bush hadn't been fucking about in Iraq for NO GOOD REASON he would have gotten bin Laden as he had plenty of time to do so and it's not like Osama was hiding in a hole somewhere. They got him outside his $1 million mansion for fuck's sake.

xraffle

I'm not really sure if I'm happy about this news though. This puts us at a higher risk of another terrorist attack. And what's worse is that I bet they'll attack when we least expect it. I, personally, think that killing Bin Laden only provoked the situation, not make it better.

Offline dud

I would have never expected a thread like this on a Stooges forum ... the Stooges were all about entertainment and making people laugh.

Talking "politics" like this would have been prime comedy fodder for the stooges.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
This is the General Discussion section of the forum: Stooge talk and non-Stooge talk is allowed as evidenced by the myriad of posts that are political, sports, movie related and more. If you don't like then beg the person holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread to stop.

Offline JazzBill

Got Saddam for what? What did he ever do to the US? Nothing! Bush should have went after bin Laden but instead used 9/11 to go into Iraq. I thought I was clear in my last post. If Bush hadn't been fucking about in Iraq for NO GOOD REASON he would have gotten bin Laden as he had plenty of time to do so and it's not like Osama was hiding in a hole somewhere. They got him outside his $1 million mansion for fuck's sake.

All that talk about WMD was bullshit. They didn't find a thing. I think he just wanted to go and finish his daddy's war. I can still see him in his little uniform on that ship saying "Mission accomplished". Yeah right, eight years later and we're not out of there.

Offline JazzBill

Anyway, I just learned that it was a "kill" mission....those Navy Seals killed the bastard in cold blood like a mangy dog!  :o

Of coarse it was a kill mission. Why would they want to bring him back alive? Think of all the money costs and problems that would cause.

Offline JazzBill

Talking "politics" like this would have been prime comedy fodder for the stooges

I believe the Stooges dabbled a little in political satire. Moe played a pretty good Hitler in You Nazty Spy and I'll Never Heil Again.

Offline ILMM

All that talk about WMD was bullshit. They didn't find a thing. I think he just wanted to go and finish his daddy's war. I can still see him in his little uniform on that ship saying "Mission accomplished". Yeah right, eight years later and we're not out of there.

Oh puu-lease, If all the WMDs were made up for the purpose of a sham war, why didn't they plant fake WMDS
that they could have "found"? What's your answer for that?
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline JazzBill

Oh puu-lease, If all the WMDs were made up for the purpose of a sham war, why didn't they plant fake WMDS
that they could have "found"? What's your answer for that?

Then where the fuck are they?

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's a well known fact that Iraq had no WMDs, which makes your statement all the more idiotic. You can be a Republican fanboy all you want but face the facts: Bush was a terrible President.