Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Real Brit Wedding

Offline OldFred

From the Vicar of Dibley with Dawn French.

[youtube=425,350]y5dzvE7YMpA[/youtube]

Offline Boid Brain

In spite of the soul music it was still British humor, which I just don't get.  :-\

Offline OldFred

In spite of the soul music it was still British humor, which I just don't get.  :-\

Ummm, Royal Wedding. This morning. Get the connection?  [3stooges]

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I don't know if there was any to "get" or distinctly "British" about it. It seemed pretty straight forward to me (and funny).
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Boid Brain

I don't know if there was any to "get" or distinctly "British" about it. It seemed pretty straight forward to me (and funny).
I know about the wedding, I just thought you posted it because you thought it was funny, and gave you feedback. S#1 thought it was,as did you....fine and dandy. You guys probably think that big fat cow doing the lip sinking was unattractive, but I would jump on her big bones in a second!

Live and let live I say. ;)

Offline OldFred

You're making a huge presumption regarding my post. I like Dawn French because she's a funny and beautiful lady, and I thought the bit was appropriate as an alternate, humorous view of today's Royal Wedding.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
The Royal Wedding ... just makes me want to dance on the ceiling.

[youtube=425,350]Y8n7WQIXQDs[/youtube]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.