Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

ALIEN

Offline Boid Brain

For those that are fans of the 1st Alien movie, I think you will find this a treasure. It starts with the casting: Sigorney getting the role that was written for a man...Yahfet Koto in a great role....Harry Dean Stanton...and Veronica Cartwright??? The baby sis of Angela from "Make room for daddy" and "Lost in space".

John Hurt from who knows where!? After part 2 it was difficult for me to find part 3...but there is a lot of good stuff on the page, no matter in what order you view them.

Offline Boid Brain

After perusing further, I see that these new documentaries were made to promote Alien 5, a back story featuring the massive spaceship and it's dead pilot that the Nostromo happened onto.

After 'Alien Resurrection' I would think they would let the franchise die.

Offline Curly4444

I like the second one the best. It was fun to watch a bunch of marines try to kick some alien ass. The franchise went down after that. They were watchable, but nothing like the first two.

Offline Boid Brain

"Aliens" was more like an action film. Less like horror. But I thought it was good. It was a little hard to believe that the marines did not give a shit about going a jillion miles into space to fight murderous aliens, unconcerned about info on the monsters! Those future marines are sure gung ho!