Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Jon Solomon's Complete Three Stooges Getting a New Printing?

Offline locoboymakesgood

I unfortunately never picked up Jon Solomon's "The Complete Three Stooges" book, and while looking for a copy I couldn't help but notice that the used copies are going for $100 on Amazon. It looks like a new printing may be coming out in September.. does anyone know anything about this? Will it be an updated version? I don't want to shell out that kind of money if this is legit.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Three-Stooges-Jon-Solomon/dp/0857682989/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1299443344&sr=1-2
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline ProfessorStooge

The Complete Three Stooges is one book that no Stooge fan should be without. I recommend it to the most hardcore Stoogephile. It's basically an analysis of all their films from Soup to Nuts to Kook's Tour. Details include visual and verbal gags, production notes, continuity errors, and budget info in the case of the later feature films. I didn't know that used copies were selling for $100.

Offline FineBari3

The Fleming book and the Forrester's book are going for some good scratch used!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline locoboymakesgood

The Fleming book and the Forrester's book are going for some good scratch used!
Which ones are those?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline ProfessorStooge

The Three Stooges: An Illustrated History was written by Michael Fleming. Jeff and Tom Forrester have collaborated on 3 books (Jeff wrote 2 Stooge book alone). Their books are The Stooge Chronicles (Jeff), The Stoogephile Trivia Book (Jeff), The Stooges' Lost Episodes (Jeff and Tom), Stoogemania (Jeff, with Tom Hansen), and The Three Stooges: The Triumphs and Tragedies of the Most Popular Comedy Team of All Time (Jeff and Tom).