Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Photos and Posters...

Offline Senorita Rita

I'm in the process of looking for posters and poster-size photos, particularly those having to do with classic movies and music. I'm sure a lot of fans here have seen that photo of the Three Stooges where they're in charachter on one side, and out of charachter(a pretty sharply dressed) on the other.  Does anyone know if that is available anywhere as a poster? I always loved that pic!
...to say the least, if not less...

Offline 3Stooges

I've never seen a full size poster version of the photo you're talking about. I doubt that there is one. I've seen regular size photos on Ebay.

Offline Honey Bear

I'm in the process of looking for posters and poster-size photos, particularly those having to do with classic movies and music. I'm sure a lot of fans here have seen that photo of the Three Stooges where they're in charachter on one side, and out of charachter(a pretty sharply dressed) on the other.  Does anyone know if that is available anywhere as a poster? I always loved that pic!

¡Ay! What a co-inky-dink! I'm in love with that photo too*. I've also been looking for the very same photo as a poster. Alas, no such luck.  :'(

* Is this the photo?
Signed Double Exposure Photo

Another photo that I'm fond of is one where Larry, Curly and Moe are sitting on a staircase*. Does anybody know if that picture is available to the public [photo and/or poster]?

*Framed Personal Signed Check

P.S.
Thanks for the info, 3Stooges.
The future ain't what it used to be. -- Yogi Berra (1925 - )

Offline Senorita Rita

¡Ay! What a co-inky-dink! I'm in love with that photo too*. I've also been looking for the very same photo as a poster. Alas, no such luck.  :'(

* Is this the photo?
Signed Double Exposure Photo

That's the one.  8)

Offline Senorita Rita

You know what else would be cool is a poster of the Stooges in on of their see/hear/speak no evil poses (a common pose for them as far back as the 1920's apparently.)  [noevils]