Jesus Christ (Gotta Save Them All)!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Just watch...

[youtube=425,350]PyclBRebNW8[/youtube]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline JazzBill

Just watch...

They ain't hurting anyone. I'd rather see them doing this than sticking a gun in my face and relieving me of my wallet. Or worse yet, killing thousands of people in the name of Allah. 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Curly4444

I didnt even have to look at the name of the poster, knew instantly it would be a Shemps #1 thread.  ;D Funny stuff.

Allah, their Asian JazzBill.

Offline JazzBill

Allah, their Asian JazzBill.

I can see that. That's not the point I was making. What I was saying is that compared to what other kids their age or other religions are doing they are harmless. I didn't think it would need to be explained.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I thought it was funny, hence why I posted it.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline JazzBill

I thought it was funny, hence why I posted it.

It is funny. They sing terrible and they posted it on youtube so it's fair game for all comments. I've made mine.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Your comment comes off as a non sequitur is all. I didn't have malicious intention in posting the video.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I had to stop it at one minute - their voices were so grating that I couldn't take it any longer than that.  (Did anyone make it through the whole thing?) They probably shouldn't quit their day jobs, if they have them. 

I didnt even have to look at the name of the poster, knew instantly it would be a Shemps #1 thread.  ;D Funny stuff.

I thought the same thing when I saw the title in my email - either that or someone just shared the Brand New video.   ;)

Offline metaldams

[youtube=425,350]whDnkbISVwQ[/youtube]

The real words of wisdom appear 2:00 - 2:04
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

...and if 4:55 - 5:01 ain't profound to you, then we're not even on the same planet.  Titlton's not for everybody, but to those of us who get him...pass me some new wine.....ma ba shanda lada ba soto ma baka.......
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

I had to stop it at one minute - their voices were so grating that I couldn't take it any longer than that.  (Did anyone make it through the whole thing?)

Hehe, I did!  ...Wow.  How'd you find this gem, Jim?  It was so bad I couldn't look away.  I love this stuff; after going to Catholic school for 12 years *shudder*, there's very little about Christianity that I can take seriously.  But, I totally agree with you, Bill - they could be doing a hell of a lot worse (i.e. blowing people up in the name of their god).  Let em sing.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline metaldams

after going to Catholic school for 12 years *shudder*, there's very little about Christianity that I can take seriously. 

While I believe the Bible has some good stories and lessons, I too am a Catholic high school survivor, and have since grown contempt for man-made organized religion.  It's funny because my Dad thought sending me to Cathlic high school would make me more religious when in fact it had the opposite effect.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I actually found it via the blog of prominent biology professor (and "controversial atheist") PZ Myers. I don't think they are being serious because it's so hysterically terrible, but if they are it makes it that much funnier.