Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Rare Three Stooges Christmas Record Recording (Billy West)

Offline 7stooges

Not sure if this has been posted on here already, but here's Billy West voicing Moe, Larry, and Curly-Joe in a Christmas Album parody. This was pretty enjoyable, especially the third-Stooge joke.

Offline garystooge

Here's the funniest Billy West doing Larry:

[youtube=425,350]aW7r-wzwqGY&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline RICO987

Offline FineBari3

That was great hearing West do Curly Joe! Did you hear him say "buddy boy" near the end?

That Larry at Woodstock is one of the funniest things I ever heard in my life! I first heard it about ten years ago, and it still is funny!

How many of you remember the original Allison Steele (The Nightbird) Woodstock Moments on the radio?  Were they from 1989 or 1994?
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Those were from the late 80's I think. I know that West did the Larry at Woodstock for the Howard Stern Show during the early 90's and that was a parody of the Woodstock Moments.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Here's a Billy West bit on Shemp which I think is from the Howard Stern Show.

[youtube=425,350]TJcnnGRERUQ[/youtube]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline JazzBill

These are all new to me. Great stuff!!
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".