Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

MST IV - ...and the winner is.....

Offline metaldams

......BRIDELESS GROOM.  It defeated THREE LITTLE BEERS 11 - 8.  Can't say I'm surprised, as I had a feeling all along BRIDELESS GROOM would win.

The winners

MST I: DISORDER IN THE COURT (1936)
MST II: AN ACHE IN EVERY STAKE (1941)
MST III: WHO DONE IT? (1949)
MST IV: BRIDELESS GROOM (1947)
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm a bit shocked, I thought Beers was going to win it. This time it feels right that a Shemp short wins it, unlike when Who Done It? won, which felt like people voted for it just because it was a Shemp short. Brideless Groom is a top-notch Stooge short (no matter who the third Stooge), and my all-time personal favorite (though They Stooge To Conga takes a very close second and would have made a more difficult vote if it had rightfully beaten Beers).

What's funny about all of this is that it pretty much became threestooges.net vs stoogeworld.com in the finals. Everybody over here voted for Groom, while all but two people at Stoogeworld voted for Beers. If those two people had voted the other way, we'd be looking at a 10-9 Beers win.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown