Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2011 MLB Baseball Thread

shemps#1 · 884 · 191200

Offline Justin T

What a effort from Holland tonight, silenced Pujols and the Cardinal's tonight with a
two hit shutout for a 4-0 win for the Rangers to tie the series 2-2.

Glad this series is going 6 games, maybe if were lucky it will go 7.

"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline Curly4444

The game tonight was predictable. I knew the rangers wouldn't lose 2 in a row. I think whoever wins tomorrow will probably be the winner.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The game tonight was predictable. I knew the rangers wouldn't lose 2 in a row. I think whoever wins tomorrow will probably be the winner.

I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet, Quad 4s. Look at it this way, the Rangers needed that game much more than the Cardinals did since the last two games are in St. Louis.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Curly4444

I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet, Quad 4s. Look at it this way, the Rangers needed that game much more than the Cardinals did since the last two games are in St. Louis.
I guess anythings possible. Just pisses you off, they had like a dozen chances to score, and didn't.

Offline metaldams

All I know is this...if The Rangers win, MVP = Mike Napoli.  Glad he's good for more than killing the Red Sox.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Curly4444

All I know is this...if The Rangers win, MVP = Mike Napoli.  Glad he's good for more than killing the Red Sox.
I hate that fucker. If i hear that napoli chant again, ill kill myself.

Offline metaldams

It'll be up to somebody else, or perhaps even a few pitchers combined, to make up for John Lackey's 6.41 ERA in 2012.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/baseball/red_sox/view.bg?articleid=1376007&position=1
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

It's been easy to see TJ in his future for 2-3 years now.

Offline metaldams

It's been easy to see TJ in his future for 2-3 years now.

Yeah, no shock here.

Dice-K had TJ surgery last year and is supposed to beout until at least August, if back at all.  I really hope Boston does a better job in the future with healthy free agents.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Lefty

Well, that didn't take much time -- tonight's game 6 has been called off due to rain.  Let them wait till Friday -- the Flyers are on tonight and tomorrow.   :laugh:

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Off to a quick start thus far scoring wise, I'm just hoping the Cards force a game 7.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Curly4444

Off to a quick start thus far scoring wise, I'm just hoping the Cards force a game 7.
Im not holding my breath.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Im not holding my breath.

Don't give up yet, maybe next time the bases are loaded John Jay will not be at the plate.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Ouch...back to back HRs.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Finally John Jay gets a hit!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! If you are a fan of baseball and missing this game you need to kick yourself in the balls!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Balls, Jesus Bitch just homered in the 10th, I want a Game 7 damn it!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Quad 4's has got to be ripping off his fingernails right now.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
.....<speechless>

Offline Justin T

This is one of the most insane World Series games i've ever seen!

Every time it looks like the Rangers are going to end it, the Cards just REFUSE to die.

I thought it was over in the 9th, but they tied it, thought it was over when Hamilton
crushed that 2 run Homer, but AGAIN the Cards tie it!

Totally Insane.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

"Studio Stoops"

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
This is one of the most insane World Series games i've ever seen!

Every time it looks like the Rangers are going to end it, the Cards just REFUSE to die.

I thought it was over in the 9th, but they tied it, thought it was over when Hamilton
crushed that 2 run Homer, but AGAIN the Cards tie it!

Totally Insane.

You said it, brother. This is the best World Series game in recent memory.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
WOW! What a perfect end to an excellent game! Nolan is going to cry in his Depends and we get a Game 7! That is one for the history books, right up there with Game 6 of 75.

Doug, please tell me you watched this awesome game.

Offline Justin T

ST.LOUIS WINS! Walk Off Home Run by David Freese!!

Game 7 here we come! First Game 7 since 2002.

Fox showed highlights of legendary World Series Game 6's earlier, 75 Game 6, 86 Game 6,
91 Game 6, 93 Game 6.... I think this one will be joining them.

What a game, what a series. This is why I love baseball.
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

"Studio Stoops"

Offline Curly4444

I'm also speechless. The best baseball game i ever witnessed. Even if we dont win it all,  we have this. Wow oh wow.  I need a fucking drink!!  [cool]

Offline falsealarms

Games like that are why there's not a greater game in the world than baseball.