Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Future Plethora of Stooge Commercials?

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
This query is specifically directed at GaryStooge and BeAStooge ...
I have watched many commercials from Public Storage (a storage company) and others who have been using the public domain clips of our boys to hawk their products and services ... have you guys heard anything that they may be able to get their hands on more Stooge footage?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
This query is specifically directed at GaryStooge and BeAStooge ...
I have watched many commercials from Public Storage (a storage company) and others who have been using the public domain clips of our boys to hawk their products and services ... have you guys heard anything that they may be able to get their hands on more Stooge footage?

I have no idea, but IMO... if they're using pd footage, that's a good indication that they are not going to spend money and license clips from Sony.

I know of these PS commercials, but haven't seen one... when the TV's on, chances are I'm watching a DVD or TCM.  If you've recorded any of these PS commercials, I'd be interested in a screen-cap of the Stooges, preferably/if possible with the PS logo/slogan; to enter it into the Film and TV Tribute filmography.  Plus any other information... how many commercials, 15 and/or 30-second spots, etc.