Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How Stupid is Our Nation?

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I've watched the TV series "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" for quite awhile. And I have surmised that the USA is either a: one of the dumbest nations on the planet, or b: an average one being exploited for entertainment value.

Is there a Stooge contingent thought on this line of reasoning?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've watched the TV series "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" for quite awhile.

And what does that say about you, Giff?   >:D

I saw a commercial for that show the other day.  I wonder why any adult would even go on that show; what if you lost?  Would you really want to go on national television and reveal that you are stupider than a fifth-grader?   ;D

Offline Curly4444

I saw a commercial for that show the other day.  I wonder why any adult would even go on that show; what if you lost?  Would you really want to go on national television and reveal that you are stupider than a fifth-grader?   ;D

If theres a chance someone could win money, people would do anything. I love watching the show, but would never go on it.

Offline Dr. Hugo Gansamacher

If theres a chance someone could win money, people would do anything. I love watching the show, but would never go on it.

Perhaps; but I would say rather: if there is a chance of being on national television, people will do anything.

Offline falsealarms

I don't remember getting those kind of questions a 5th grader.

Offline Boid Brain

they ask the 5th graders questions that they just had in class last week....that show is shit.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid

It says that I am AT LEAST as smart as a 5th grader ... they watch the show too.    [pie]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Boid Brain

You know what I like? The "Jay Walking" segments on Leno. The stupidity of the average young adult in this country is staggering. My fave was when Jay asked this NYU grad how many planets there were in the Solar system and she said 28....then he asked her to name a few and she started with the Moon!

Offline Curly4444

You know what I like? The "Jay Walking" segments on Leno. The stupidity of the average young adult in this country is staggering. My fave was when Jay asked this NYU grad how many planets there were in the Solar system and she said 28....then he asked her to name a few and she started with the Moon!

Yeah, but that jay lenno crap is bullshit. You know they interview lots of people and pick only the stupidist idiots.

Offline Boid Brain

Yeah, but that jay lenno crap is bullshit. You know they interview lots of people and pick only the stupidist idiots.
Yeah, you're probably right.