Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Best of 2010 in Entertainment

Offline Curly4444

Well another year is over with some great stuff in entertainment. What was the best for you in these categories.

Movies:

1-Inception
2-Kick-Ass
3-Shutter Island
4-The Lovely Bones
5-Book of Eli
6-Jonah Hex
7-She’s out of my league
8-Iron Man 2
9-Predators
10-The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Sports:

1-the scanks not making the world series
2-the giants winning the world series
3-the rams winning a few games
4-the no hitter in the playoffs

Books:

1-???

DVD's
1-Three stooges collection vol.8
2-??

TV:
1-Hawaii-5-0
2-Castle
3-Criminal Minds
4-The Defenders
5-Survivor
5-Family Guy

Music:

1-Katy Perry-California Girls =--->  ;D :D ;D  [3stooges]
2-Bruno Mars-Grenade=--->  :laugh: [3stooges]

Offline Boid Brain

Curly, I have not seen or even heard of any of those movies! Well, I heard of Iron Man 2, but since  Iron Man 1 sucked...forget about it!

Offline Curly4444

You never heard of any of these movies? And you were calling some people here old Geezers.  ::) I guess you dont go to the show or video store much?  :D

Offline metaldams

I really don't keep up with modern pop culture much.  

Of those top 10 movies, the only ones I've seen are THE BOOK OF ELI, KICK ASS, and IRON MAN 2, and THE BOOK OF ELI is the only one I enjoyed.

Music, again, not much.  I like the new Iron Maiden album, THE FINAL FRONTIER, and I caught both Maiden and Paul McCartney on tour this year.  Both great shows.  I like Katy Perry's videos because she looks great naked on a cloud  (I may be a pervert, but I come by it honestly), but unfortunately, her music sucks and I have to turn the volume down.  When her "music" career winds down and she poses for Playboy, I'll be first in line.

Sports, I saw the Red Sox beat the Rangers in extra innings at Fenway this year, so that was my highlight.

PS:  Gotta add for music, R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio.
- Doug Sarnecky