Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Errors

Offline Curly4444

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Anybody getting errors after you post? Also mark post read dont seem to work all the time.

Offline Rich Finegan

Anybody getting errors after you post? Also mark post read dont seem to work all the time.
Yes, I've been getting that, and also sometimes it won't let me "modify" posts. It tells me that I've already posted my message. But I haven't!
Frustrating!

Offline falsealarms

Offline FineBari3

Still getting them as of 7:30 Sunday evening.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline cpp

Also been getting the error, & it coupled with bouncing me out of logged-in status back to guest status once.  Not sure if the bounce-out was connected.

Dog Hambone

...also sometimes it won't let me "modify" posts. It tells me that I've already posted my message. But I haven't!
Frustrating!

Same here. I can usually come back later in the day to correct it, but I don't always remember.

And I also get that problem with getting "bounced-out". On one page, I'll be logged in & on the next page, I'll be logged out, logged in, logged out, & so forth ad nauseum.

I can't see where there's any connection between the two, though. 

Offline Curly4444

Now none of the new post are indicated on the main page of this forum. You cant mark them as read too.

xraffle

I get these problems at work, but not at home. It usually gets solved by refreshing the page. Not sure why this is.

Offline Dr. Hugo Gansamacher

Oops . . . I sent Rob a PM about this problem before I saw this thread. Well, he certainly knows about the problem!

xraffle

Just testing to verify and see if the problem occurs here at home, as well.

EDIT- Yup! The Error message appears after I post and will likely happen again after this edit. Something is very wrong here. Where's a Dunrobin when you need one? ;D

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Geez - ya goof off for a day or two and everything starts going to hell!   ::)

I've run some repair routines on the forum tables and I did notice that a couple of tables had problems which apparently were fixed.  Hopefully this will post okay.

Update:  No error messages when I posted the above.  I guess the problem has been resolved.

xraffle

Testing!

Edit- Yes, fixed. Thanks, Rob!  [cool]

Offline Curly4444

Red 5 reporting in....

Yup, fixed for me too.

Offline Rich Finegan

Geez - ya goof off for a day or two and everything starts going to hell!   ::)

I've run some repair routines on the forum tables and I did notice that a couple of tables had problems which apparently were fixed.  Hopefully this will post okay.

Update:  No error messages when I posted the above.  I guess the problem has been resolved.
Rob,

Speaking of errors that I hope you can fix:
On the Home Page under the listing of the 802 Three Stooges films broken down by team & solo listings, it says that Shemp's solo career started in 1934. He actually made several films in 1933. So his solo career starting date should be 1933, not 1934.

Offline Curly4444

We ought to make this a sticky thread. For posting any errors we get in the future.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Rob,

Speaking of errors that I hope you can fix:
On the Home Page under the listing of the 802 Three Stooges films broken down by team & solo listings, it says that Shemp's solo career started in 1934. He actually made several films in 1933. So his solo career starting date should be 1933, not 1934.

Those are stored in the database, but it's easy for me to edit.  I know that you guys (looking at you, Brent) have entered a lot of "new" stuff, and I haven't been paying attention to those date ranges.  Let me know if any of the others are off.

Offline Rich Finegan

Those are stored in the database, but it's easy for me to edit.  I know that you guys (looking at you, Brent) have entered a lot of "new" stuff, and I haven't been paying attention to those date ranges.  Let me know if any of the others are off.
I see it's fixed!
Thanks. I feel so much better now!!