[youtube=425,350]1g1pTxVE_d4[/youtube]

This gals an idiot.

xraffle

You have to admit, it was a good answer. Was it the #1 answer? :laugh:

Offline Curly4444

You have to admit, it was a good answer. Was it the #1 answer? :laugh:
Nah, I bet chest was.

xraffle

Nah, it can't be. If you look on the board, it's only 4 points.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Steve Harvey hosts Family Feud now? I didn't think anyone could make me long for Louis Anderson.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Boid Brain

Harvey does an OK job. This was pretty good but the classic game show answer to me is still the Newlywed game when the chick says that the strangest place they ever made "whoppie" was in her ass.

I bet that one is on You Tube!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Harvey is a waste, a no talent comedic hack that brings nothing to the table.

[youtube=425,350]OvdAoiVp0TQ[/youtube]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

So far, John O'Hurley was the only decent host after Louie Anderson. I don't understand why all these Family Fued hosts don't stick with the show. If the hosts for Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune can stick with the show for several decades, then it's weird why the Family Feud hosts don't do the same.

Offline Curly4444

You didnt like Richard Karn. I thought he was decent.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
There is only one Family Feud host that was good: Richard Dawson. The way he would practically impregnate the attractive female contestants and his natural charisma puts him far above the others. Ray Combs (who killed himself I believe) was ok, but the rest have been terrible which is why most people don't even know it is still on.

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Richard Dawson is the one and only.  I used to have a crush on him.
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

xraffle

Seriously, I don't know how Richard Dawson got away with kissing all the female contestants on the lips. Doing that in today's society will get you slapped in the face.

xraffle

You didnt like Richard Karn. I thought he was decent.

He was ok, but he loves to throw in corny jokes every now and then and I found them a bit annoying.

Offline Curly4444

He was ok, but he loves to throw in corny jokes every now and then and I found them a bit annoying.

I don't think so Tim!! ;D