Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Curly tribute in MONSTERS INC?

Offline falsealarms

I was watching Monsters Inc. and noticed a very Curly-like movement at ~2:55 in the clip below:

[youtube=600,480]i8p8_L_ORE4[/youtube]

I don't know if we have any other Pixar fans on these boards, but after years of not paying much attention to those films, they've really caught my eye lately. Some of the best movies coming out of Hollywood in the past 15 years (when hardly any memorable movies have come out).

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's sad what passes for children's entertainment these days.

There have been plenty of great movies in recent times, you just haven't seen them. I recently saw a film called "I Love You, Phillip Morris" starring Jim Carey and Ewan MacGregor that was a great flick. Also, the past Best Picture winners like Slumdog Millionaire, No Country For Old Men, The Hurt Locker, The Departed etc. There have also been other great movies like Avatar, The Wrestler, Milk, Frost/Nixon, Little Miss Sunshine, Capote, Ray, the first two X-Men movies, The Hours...I can go on.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Curly4444

It's sad what passes for children's entertainment these days.

There have been plenty of great movies in recent times, you just haven't seen them. I recently saw a film called "I Love You, Phillip Morris" starring Jim Carey and Ewan MacGregor that was a great flick. Also, the past Best Picture winners like Slumdog Millionaire, No Country For Old Men, The Hurt Locker, The Departed etc. There have also been other great movies like Avatar, The Wrestler, Milk, Frost/Nixon, Little Miss Sunshine, Capote, Ray, the first two X-Men movies, The Hours...I can go on.

Hey, you forgot LOTR, district 9, Inglorious Bastards, Kick-ASS.

Curly tribute, I dont thing so. If some kind of curly sound like whoo whoo whoo followed it, then id say yes.

The only pixar movies i liked was bolt and wall-E.

Offline falsealarms

Hey, you forgot LOTR, district 9, Inglorious Bastards, Kick-ASS.

Curly tribute, I dont thing so. If some kind of curly sound like whoo whoo whoo followed it, then id say yes.

The only pixar movies i liked was bolt and wall-E.

Bolt wasn't a Pixar.

Offline Curly4444

Bolt wasn't a Pixar.
Oh, ok. Then Wall-E was my only fav Pixar movie. I'm gonna give Despicable Me a chance, so maybe there will be two. Ah, crap that aint Pixar also. Well make that one then.  :P