Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Pet Peeves

Offline Curly4444

So, what are some of your Pet Peeves in your daily life or around your community?

[bootyshake]

One of my biggest is those dam fucking baggy pants worn by African American's and white trash. It must be so great to look stupid walking around holding up your pants. But hey looking like a retard from the funny farm is so cool man. Pull up your fucking pants, i don't want to see you dam underpants. I even seen one with his pants down while riding a bike. What an idiot.

Another one is these idiots gabbing/texting on their cell phones, and not watching the road. There people are as bad as the one i see eating and driving.  [bonk]

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
I hate the sound of people coughing.  If I'm fast enough, I'll put my fingers in my ears. 
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline Curly4444

Coughing aint bad, blowing your nose is. Man i just hate that, sound drives me crazy.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
My pet usually doesn't peeve me ...
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Curly4444

Offline afcomser

The blatent profanity is my pet peeve, especially on this site. It doesn't add to anything, and it doesn't make you look mature.
Well Open The Door Squirrel Bait!!

Offline Lefty

My pet peeves are people who type an apostrophe where it doesn't belong, such as "it's" when it should be "its", or "peeve's" instead of "peeves", etc.  But seriously, folks, it's definitely the drivers who run red lights and stop signs, use cell phones, don't use signals, or go to slow (when they're in front of me) or too fast (when they're behind me).

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The blatent profanity is my pet peeve, especially on this site. It doesn't add to anything, and it doesn't make you look mature.

Yeah, I don't like that fucking bullshit either.  ::) One of my Pet Peeves is people giving sanctimonious lectures about how "cursing is bad". They are just words and we are all adults here (or at the youngest in the middle teens who have heard much worse). Oh and I really don't care how if I look "mature" to you or not.

It states in the Posting Guidelines that swearing is allowed on the message board. If you don't like it feel free to leave.

Lefty beat me to the punch in regards to the apostrophe.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Where have you been hiding?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

But seriously, folks, it's definitely the drivers who run red lights and stop signs, use cell phones, don't use signals, or go to slow (when they're in front of me) or too fast (when they're behind me).

I agree. But my biggest pet peeve is the overcrowdedness here in NYC. Crowded subways where people are pushing, shoving, elbowing, banging you with their bags, etc. The city gets so crowded when I take a walk during my lunch break. You can't walk at a decent speed. And to top it off, everyone around you is smoking and the smoke goes all over your face. I'm breathing that stuff and ashes get in my eyes. Five days a week, I go through with this. Argh!!! >:(

Offline Lefty

I agree. But my biggest pet peeve is the overcrowdedness here in NYC. Crowded subways where people are pushing, shoving, elbowing, banging you with their bags, etc. The city gets so crowded when I take a walk during my lunch break. You can't walk at a decent speed. And to top it off, everyone around you is smoking and the smoke goes all over your face. I'm breathing that stuff and ashes get in my eyes. Five days a week, I go through with this. Argh!!! >:(

Thanks for reminding me about those who smoke (who should choke).  I guess with (thankfully) so many places now being smoke-free, I don't deal with it as much as before.  Maybe that's why my bowling average has improved in the past 2 years, since the bowling alley (Excuse me, the bowling CENTER -- for the politically correct) banned smoking in September of 2008 as per PA state regulations.

Offline FineBari3

My pet peeves are people who type an apostrophe where it doesn't belong, such as "it's" when it should be "its", or "peeve's" instead of "peeves", etc.  Bu

That really is my #1 Pet Peeve!

WHY would people put an apostrophe where it doesn't belong?
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Curly4444

Yeah', Don't know why People would' do that??  :D