The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Spot the Hypnotoad! [Game]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
A while back I decided to play a practical joke and added a sub-routine on the episodes page to occasionally insert a picture of the Hynotoad from the scifi cartoon series Futurama.  Then I forgot all about it until xraffle reported seeing it the other day on NERTSERY RHYMES (but then it disappeared on him!)   >:D

So let's have a game of "Spot the Hynotoad!"  There is a small (1 in 25) chance than when you view an episode page that has at least one picture you will see the Hypnotoad as well.  If there is more than 1 picture for the episode will be randomly mixed into the slideshow; if there is only one picture the Hypnotoad will be at the end.  So pay attention to those slideshows!   ;D

If you do spot the Hypnotoad, come to this thread (I'll pin it so it will be easy to find) and post a reply saying when and what episode you where viewing when you saw it.  (You don't win anything other than bragging rights.)

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD!

xraffle

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I just found another one on "No Dough Boys."

I warned you!   >:D

Now the Hypnotoad is stalking you. 

Offline Hassan bin Sober

Hypnotoad spotted on Dopey Dicks.  I think there's a typo - after about 20 minutes when I could finally break my gaze away from the Hypnotoad, I noticed that below it, it said "All Hsil the Hypnotoad". . .

Or maybe I was Hypnotoadized. . .

xraffle

The Hypnotoad stalked me again when I was reading Metaldams' review of "Self-Made Maids."

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Hypnotoad spotted on Dopey Dicks.  I think there's a typo - after about 20 minutes when I could finally break my gaze away from the Hypnotoad, I noticed that below it, it said "All Hsil the Hypnotoad". . .

Or maybe I was Hypnotoadized. . .

Nope - that was a typo alright.  It's fixed now.   ;)

Offline Sean

Lol, I saw it yesterday when I was browsing around through the filmography. I think it was on Calling All Curs or How High is up?

I wondered why it was there lol.

Offline Clayhammer366

All the World's a stooge
And this other charge, chicken stealing; I'm not gonna make these poor unfortunates the victims of your prejudice & guesswork...

Offline Rich Finegan

I just saw him in "The Tooth Will Out" filmography entry.

Offline Rich Finegan

Just spotted the wacky critter in the ART TROUBLE filmography entry.

Offline Rich Finegan

Just spotted him again, this time in the filmography entry for THE MGM THREE STOOGES FESTIVAL.

Offline Rich Finegan

There he is again...spotted lurking in the filmography entry for WEE WEE MONSIEUR.