Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Old Fred In New Movie!

Offline OldFred

I've been working on the new Sam Worthington/Ed Harris movie 'Man On A Ledge' this past weekend and will be doing more work on the film this coming weekend. Here's a photo from the set and you can see me just behind a man wearing a turban. Some scenes were shot where I interacted with Ed Harris. The movie will be out next year and hopefully my scenes won't end up on the cutting room floor.   [cool]

Offline Boid Brain

How about that? Are you a full time actor or what?

Offline OldFred

I've been an actor for nearly 40 years, mostly a lot of theater and was briefly a writer and member of the Uncle Floyd TV show. I've done extra work on a couple of movies like 'A Price Above Rubies' with Renee Zellweger and 'Salt' with Angelina Jolie. Looking to branch out into more roles in films.  ;)

Offline Boid Brain

I've been an actor for nearly 40 years, mostly a lot of theater and was briefly a writer and member of the Uncle Floyd TV show. I've done extra work on a couple of movies like 'A Price Above Rubies' with Renee Zellweger and 'Salt' with Angelina Jolie. Looking to branch out into more roles in films.  ;)
Ah...when you said you hoped not to be edited out I thought you meant dialog scenes...still, that's pretty cool.

You know, I like to hear little stories about Tinsel Town. I bet you have a few. I'd like to hear some, however banal!