Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A NEW 3 STOOGES Moment

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Going thru some old photo files, I came across this 2001 pic of me & Margaret Kerry, costar of THE NEW 3 STOOGES (1965).

Margaret appeared in several of the live-action segments... she was Emil's wife in "Waiters," the mother in "Barbers," the secretary in "Electricians," the housewife in "Decorators," and notably the mother in "Sunbathers." Margaret also provided voiceovers in more than 100 of the 156 cartoons, e.g., the female and juvenile characters.

Ms. Kerry was married at the time to Dick Brown, President of Cambria Productions and Producer of the Stooges' cartoon series. Margaret and Dick's children appeared in some of the live-action segments, i.e., the daughter in "Sunbathers," the boy in "Salesmen," and background players in the "Magician / Melodrama" segments.

Margaret is doing well, and finalizing her pictorial autobiography which covers her 1934 work in "Our Gang," IF YOU KNEW SUSIE (1948) with Eddie Cantor & Joan Davis, Charlie Ruggles' TV daughter in the early '50s, voice (and lips) on CLUTCH CARGO... and especially her Disney legacy as the model for Tinkerbell in PETER PAN (1953).

I saw her again in Mt. Airy NC this past September, and she sends her regards to all.

Offline Boid Brain

Like me, it seems there is no interest about her....sorry.

I was familiar with her due to her assocation with PETER PAN but didn't realize she had a Stooges connection (much less that I was watching her in "Waiters"). Of course, a Stooges connection via the cartoons (or anything DeRita era) is not the best Stooges connection to have.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

Dog Hambone