Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Into the Bottle

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
It's time for me to admit that I've climbed into the bottle...

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
A few more pics from Chiller Theatre, Parsippany NJ, Oct. 29 2010...

It took a MIRACLE WORKER to get this pic; I'm not a violent person, but sometimes you have to put up your Duke...

I expected Trooper Duffy from F TROOP in Kansas, but instead it was Patrick Duffy from DALLAS...

Finding Lesley Ann Warren can be MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE, but there she was IN PLAIN SIGHT...

William Sadler is still around, a real DIE HARD 2

Two INVADERS... one overweight & one Roy Thinnes

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Looking at you next to Patrick Duffy I'm guessing you're about 5'7" tall.

I'm pretty good at pop culture before my time but I had to look up The Invaders on Wikipedia. Was it any good or pure cheese?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Looking at you next to Patrick Duffy I'm guessing you're about 5'7" tall.

I'm pretty good at pop culture before my time but I had to look up The Invaders on Wikipedia. Was it any good or pure cheese?

I'm 5'9"... and was very surprised at Duffy's height (and he wasn't wearing lifts!). For the entire DALLAS run, the directors and cinematographers coitainly had their work cut out for them!

THE INVADERS was a Quinn Martin production (THE FUGITIVE)... top quality casting, storylines, and the best technical values available to 1960s productions on shoestring budgets.  THE X FILES was largely influenced by INVADERS; Thinnes was a guest actor in X's 4th season finale.