Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

BACK TO THE FUTURE

Offline falsealarms

I don't know how anyone else here feels, but for me, films don't get much better than this. The whole triology -- and parts 2/3 are damn good too -- is coming out on Blu Ray on Tuesday. Fox and Lloyd appeared on a 25th anniversary segment last week:

[youtube=600,480]pQat0MZZWSs[/youtube]

And also recently, Fox and Lea Thompson from an EW Photo Shoot:

[youtube=600,480]VnqfnaKEaio[/youtube]

She hasn't aged a bit!

One of the best modern film themes:

[youtube=600,480]hDVhSP5sUoY[/youtube]

Offline FineBari3

I wondered when we'd be seeing the 25th anniversary stuff for this film.

I feel $*#@ing old now....
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline metaldams

I saw 1 regularly on HBO as a kid and remember seeing 2 in the theaters.  It's been a LONG time, but yes, I enjoy the BACK TO THE FUTURE movies.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Am I the only one who does not like the Back to the Future films? I always thought Michael J. Fox was a terrible actor and the first film was beyond stupid. I couldn't even get through the two sequels.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

I liked the first Back To The Future the best. The second one was also good, but I hated the third. I bought the trilogy DVD set from Costco for only $15 a few years ago. So, I have all 3 movies.

Offline Stooge-Adam

I LOVE the Back to the Future trilogy, all three movies. Back in high school, I used to watch my tapes all the time.

I love Christopher Lloyd from his work on "Taxi" but he'll probably best be known for his portrayal of Doc Brown in "Back to the Future."

Offline Stooge-Adam

Also, George McFly had something similar to Shemp hair in the film, lol.

Offline falsealarms

For those here who complained about the Stooge DVD packaging, just be glad we didn't get something like this:

Someone's unboxing of the BTTF US Blu:
&

I'm importing the British version which has no problems.

Offline Curly4444

I thought the stooge packaging was awesome. The discs came out and in very easily. The artwork matched the discs, what more could you want?

If the price was right i would still buy this set. This guy was funny, this bloody thing will get messed up real quick. Not if you take your time and handle it right. I had a few of these b4, you just have to take your time. Also if your worried about breaking them, remove them and put them in replacement dvd cases. Thats what i did to a few of my tougher ones. Why waste your money importing them. Its way cheaper to do it that way, and plus they wont play in your dvd player unless you have a region free dvd player. I mean for about 6 bucks or less you could put them in replacement DVD cases. Way cheaper because the import ones will probably be double.

Also of course the digital copy one wont play in your dvd player. Duh, its a digital copy for your pc's after all.  ::)