Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Tom Bosley R.I.P.

Offline OldFred

Tom Bosley passed away today. He was 83. A wonderful actor that folks truly loved. Besides 'Happy Days', he starred on Broadway in 'Fiorello' and originated the role of Maurice in the Broadway version of 'Beauty & The Beast'. I saw him in 'Beauty & The Beast' and I played the part of Maurice in a production of the show last year, and the warmth of his performance was an inspiration for my portrayal of the character. Condolences to his family and friends.  :'(

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/19/tom-bosley-happy-days-dead-died-mr-cunningham/

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Actor Tom Bosley has died at age 83. Best-known as the star of HAPPY DAYS (1974 - 1984), he also costarred in the first few seasons of MURDER, SHE WROTE, and had a Tony Award winning career on the stage.

[youtube=425,350]e-Abvhc9OMI[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]gMxkMy9JvXI[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]_ia8LLmhvls[/youtube]

WAIT 'TIL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME (1972)
[youtube=425,350]k9sKdjQ4_Do[/youtube]

Offline falsealarms

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Keeping with the coming Halloween season, Steven Spielberg's directing debut... Rod Serling's NIGHT GALLERY, "Eyes" (1969), starring Joan Crawford, Barry Sullivan and Tom Bosley.

[youtube=425,350]ziErheWdijo[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]78qSMueurY4[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]2XWNoEpPKX0[/youtube]

Offline Curly4444

Man, what the Fu!# is going on, first Barbara Billingsley, and not Tom Bosley. Classic TV moms and dads is taking a big hit.  :( His last role was in the back-up plan(2010).  He was also in Father Dowling Mysteries, Murder, She Wrote, Wait Till Your Father Gets Home, The Sandy Duncan Show, and The Debbie Reynolds Show.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well they were 94 and 83 respectively so it's not like they were tragically cut down in their primes. I remember seeing reruns of Wait Till Your Father Gets Home on either Cartoon Network or Boomerang. It was kind of like a tamer, animated All In The Family for those that don't know and really wasn't all that bad.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline ProfessorStooge

Not many people might remember this, but Tom Bosley also voiced the title character on The World of David the Gnome.