House of Frankenstein
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankstein
Dracula (1931)
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
An American Werewolf in London
Werewolf of London
Son of Frankenstein
Dracula's Daughter

As you can probably tell by my list, I'm partial to a lot of the old Universal horrors, though I have to shamefully admit that I've yet to see some of the highly touted Karloff/Lugosi films like The Black Cat or The Raven. Maybe when I ever get around to seeing them, I could add them to the list.Shemp Diesal:......... I like your list...Dracula and Frankenstien made a huge impact on the audiences of '31/32. But the acting was a little too much like stage work, not to mention there was no sound track of music after the opening credits.

The alltime greatest horror movie, to this day is The Bride of FRANKENSTIEN. The pathos of the monster, the believeable transition from mute to speech, and James Whale with the juice to add humor and music to the movie....and the image of Elsa as the bride...holy shit! They packed more horror and humor in that hour and 10 minute movie than anyone has done since.

The Invisible man (another Whale flick) belongs on this list...#3 or 4? The Son of Frankenstien was not scary enuff, but just a great vehicle for Bela, who stole the movie....the only good non Karloff Frankenstien movie was indeed "The Ghost of Frankenstien" where Lugosi stole the show again.

NO Hammer film can touch the Universal originals...not even close. Even the bloated, over acting Chaney Jr. was 2 times better than Christipher Lee.....JMO.