Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

SpikeTV and the Stooges

BeAStooge · 56 · 21667

Poll

Now that they've started showing them, what do you think of Spike TV's treatment of the Stooges?

[img width= height=]http://threestooges.net/forums/Smileys/default/thumbsup.gif[/img]
9 (20.9%)
[img width= height=]http://threestooges.net/forums/Smileys/default/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
34 (79.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Linked Events

• THREE STOOGES MARATHON: April 01, 2005

does anyone know how long there gonna be on spike tv
 Please use correct grammar/punction (Rule #1 in the guidelines). S#1

Offline BeatleShemp

I emailed Spike TV, and said that if they keep showing the SAME 30 shorts over and over again, they are going to lose viewers.

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
Somehow, I doubt that will help the situation.  If they reply back, please post here what they said.  If they give you a bunch of crappy, lame excuses, then it was at least worth the shot, but if their response is legitimate, we'll know we're making progress.
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

xraffle

I emailed Spike TV, and said that if they keep showing the SAME 30 shorts over and over again, they are going to lose viewers.

We all may think so, but if you think about it, they aren't really losing viewers. Most people out there like Curly, but hate Shemp and Joe. Spike TV shows 86 out of the 97 Curly shorts. So, most people are satisfied with what Spike TV is showing. It's sad, but true.

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
Yeah, and I bet most of those people are either too poor and/or too lazy to go buy the DVDs where the shorts are uncut and uninterrupted, and have better audio and video.
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Offline ShempRocks

• Porcupine
  • Stooges, Stooges, Stooges!!
Well I for one am just happy the Stooges are on seven days a week!!  Sure it sucks to have 5 minute commercial breaks three times an episode, but greed or not... SPIKE does indeed deliver.  :)
Thank's for stickin around Stoogoholics!