Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Monkey Balls**Mature Audiences Only**

Offline Curly4444

Offline curlysdame

"Meh" on the voice overs.  But -- I did see something like that when I visited Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World a couple of years ago:

These two monkeys were really going at it on top of the jungle gym in their enclosure.  Of course, it stopped traffic; a crowd had formed, people were giggling and pointing.  Very innocently, a little boy asked his mom, aloud, 'Mommy, what are they doing?"  The mother, kind of embarrassed, started to answer, "Well, honey..."  Without missing a beat, some fat schmuck blurted out, "They're having sex, kid!" Immediately, the little boy followed up with, "What's sex, Mommy?"  The mother turned around and gave that guy a real dagger look.    [pie]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Curly4444

"Meh" on the voice overs.  But -- I did see something like that when I visited Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World a couple of years ago:

These two monkeys were really going at it on top of the jungle gym in their enclosure.  Of course, it stopped traffic; a crowd had formed, people were giggling and pointing.  Very innocently, a little boy asked his mom, aloud, 'Mommy, what are they doing?"  The mother, kind of embarrassed, started to answer, "Well, honey..."  Without missing a beat, some fat schmuck blurted out, "They're having sex, kid!" Immediately, the little boy followed up with, "What's sex, Mommy?"  The mother turned around and gave that guy a real dagger look.    [pie]

Hahaha, great story.

Offline metaldams

When I was in 7th grade, in a class of 300, it was one one student....me.....who caught a couple of penguins going missionary.  I brought it to the attention of the entire school, who all flocked like a herd of sheep to see sweet penguin love. I got yelled at for being immature.

Those penguins are probably dead and most of those kids have now grown up and have lives, but one thing hasn't cahnged......I'm still immature.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

When I was in 7th grade, in a class of 300, it was one one student....me.....who caught a couple of penguins going missionary.  I brought it to the attention of the entire school, who all flocked like a herd of sheep to see sweet penguin love. I got yelled at for being immature.

Hahahaha!  Look on the bright side: you're very, um, observant.   :P

LOL - sweet penguin love
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline FineBari3

I went to the Pittsburgh Zoo a couple of years ago, and a lion was getting interested in this lioness. He was following her and smelling her, and a lot of people started to comment and say "Uh-oh!". Quite a few parents began to furiously lead their little ones away.

Nothing did happen......
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Blystone

This would be much funnier if the soundtrack was the theme song from "The Monkees:"

"Hey hey, we're the Monkees,
And people say we monkey around..."