Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The 6th Horwitz Brother?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
From the May 15, 1981 episode of ABC's late-night FRIDAYS series...

[youtube=425,350]6Z9Iic4ycSY[/youtube]

This was the third Stooge skit produced by FRIDAYS; the other two have been posted on this site in the past... "The Numb Boys" and "The Atomic Bong." Info on the three skits is indexed in this site's TV and Film Tribute database.

And yes, that is Larry David (SEINFELD, CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM) as 'Larry.'

Offline Larry Fine Fan

Here's "The Numb Boys":

&feature=related

I've never heard of "Fridays". It's an interesting show. Were the Stooges' episodes listed in "The Three Stooges Scrapbook"?

Offline FineBari3

I cannot believe the drug humor in all of these Friday's clips!!! (Notice that I am not offended).

These guys were really funny and contemporary, especially with the drug culture of the late 70's-early 80's. I feel that I should be offended, but I am not. I laughed out loud at every sketch!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Blystone

The drug references seem out of character for the Stooges... wrong era, although there was plenty of "reefer" around in the 30's and 40's. Still, these guys aren't bad imitators, except that "Moe" has a voice that's about an octave too low. George Hamilton is very funny, he seems to be channeling Emil Sitka at times.

I doubt that anyone under 40 is going to remember Rona Barrett, though.

[wheelchair]

Offline FineBari3

The drug references seem out of character for the Stooges... wrong era, although there was plenty of "reefer" around in the 30's and 40's. Still, these guys aren't bad imitators, except that "Moe" has a voice that's about an octave too low. George Hamilton is very funny, he seems to be channeling Emil Sitka at times.

I doubt that anyone under 40 is going to remember Rona Barrett, though.

[wheelchair]

I had forgot how funny George Hamilton could be! Did he do a Muppet Show episode, I wonder?

I just turned 40, and I can barely remember Rona Barrett, and the only thing I can remember is that she interviewed celebrities!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson