Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Rare Photo You've Definitely Never Seen!

Offline Blystone

Now you see what can happen when I escape from my keepers and start playing around with Photoshop.

[nuts]

Offline metaldams

[youtube=425,350]qannFs974gg[/youtube]

Vs.   

[youtube=425,350]l0EXBvyIjl4[/youtube]

What a shame this collaboration never happened.  Now excuse me, I gotta blast FUN HOUSE.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Curly4444

Man while you were at it, you could have made him look better. Iggy looks like shit. Moral of the story boys and girls, don't do drugs.

Offline Blystone

Man while you were at it, you could have made him look better. Iggy looks like shit. Moral of the story boys and girls, don't do drugs.

Sorry, but when it comes to Photoshop, I'm only good at making people look worse. In Iggy's case, I didn't need to. But in his defense, I'll note that he's still working and touring, having survived so many other rock stars of his generation. It's all genetic, that's my guess; the Beat writer William S. Burroughs (1914-1998), who probably took more hard drugs than anybody including Timothy Leary, John Lennon, and Keith Richards, lived to the age of 83 and was still active right up to the end.

In the immortal words of Fats Waller, "One never knows, do one?"

???

Offline FineBari3

He still has a very good body for a man of 63!

(sorry, guys....)
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline metaldams

Oh come on!  It's not like Iggy did anything hard.  Only heroin.   ;D
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

He still has a very good body for a man of 63!

(sorry, guys....)

.......and this is after years of self mutilation.

Those old Stooges albums do rule, though, and one of the few things labeled "punk" that critics drool over that I also happen to love.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Curly4444

Only heroin huh?

I guess its his hair that makes him look so bad. I guess hes never heard of shampoo?  ;D

Offline Curly4444

Offline Blystone

Oh, a wise guy, hey? Well, two can play at this game!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Curly4444

You win, im too lazy to extract another image.  ::) :D Besides i dont have the original image.

Is that jimmy buffet? Don't really know that musician.

Offline Blystone

You win, im too lazy to extract another image.  ::) :D Besides i dont have the original image.

Is that jimmy buffet? Don't really know that musician.

Uh, no, Captain Beefheart is not Jimmy Buffett. Hardly:

http://www.beefheart.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trout_Mask_Replica

I must be getting old, I actually saw him live in concert. The Beacon Theater, N.Y.C., 1980 or '81 (I forget). One of the first live concerts I ever went to.