Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Outlaws Is Coming Home Movies questions

Offline Larry Fine Fan

I found this on YouTube,

and was wondering if anybody can identify the actor coming off the plane, the actors/actresses at the pool and at Moe's house.

Thanks.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
was wondering if anybody can identify the actor coming off the plane, the actors/actresses at the pool and at Moe's house.

Bruce Sedley ('Cole Younger'), the TV host from the Oakland/SF Bay area.

Each of the "outlaws" received a home movie reel, customized to each guest. Joe Bolton's reel, which has circulated on the collector market for decades, has similar footage of him coming off the plane, greeted at the hotel pool, helping Moe at the barbeque, etc. The same for Johnny Ginger, Sally Starr, et. al. Their movie reels also included behind-the-scenes of OUTLAWS filming on the Columbia Ranch, extended trailer, release trailer, bloopers, etc.

At the 2005 Fan Club Meeting, Bruce handed out gift DVDs of his home movie reel. That's where this partial youtube clip came from.

The people at the pool included the other "outlaws," as well as costar Nancy Kovack ('Annie Oakley'). The wrap party at Moe's house was for the cast, crew and guests. In addition to Moe, Larry, Joe D., Bruce Sedley, Johnny Ginger, Hal Fryar, and the other "outlaws," Norman Maurer, Nancy Kovack, Mort Mills and Don Lamond can be seen. (Adam West was at the party, but unless he's obscured in the background, I don't believe he appears in any of the shots.)

Offline FineBari3

Bruce Sedley ('Cole Younger'), the TV host from the Oakland/SF Bay area.

At the 2005 Fan Club Meeting, Bruce handed out gift DVDs of his home movie reel. That's where this partial youtube clip came from.

I was SO impressed with Bruce Sedley when he came to the Meeting in 2005!  I don't know how old he is, but he was certainly in his 70's, and he burned DVDs for all of us there! How hip is that, for an old man to even embrace technology like that!  I am also pretty sure that he was the man that invented the plastic 'keys' for hotels, originally a system for children to unlock information at zoo exhibits.

Was he the guest that had the suit of chain mail made of paperclips that youngsters from his kiddie show sent in?
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson