General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which Three Stooges short have you watched the least amount of times?

<< < (7/7)

Dr. Mabuse:
Anything with Joe Besser . . . and the Shemp stock-footage jamborees.

In terms of Curly: "Three Loan Wolves," "Uncivil War Birds," "If a Body Meets a Body" and "Even as IOU."

Woe-ee-Woe-Woe80:

--- Quote from: Dr. Mabuse on May 27, 2022, 10:54:16 AM ---Anything with Joe Besser . . . and the Shemp stock-footage jamborees.

In terms of Curly: "Three Loan Wolves," "Uncivil War Birds," "If a Body Meets a Body" and "Even as IOU."

--- End quote ---

What bugged me about "Even As IOU" was the first 5 minutes of the short was great and then it fizzles once they're helping out a mother and daughter.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: Woe-ee-Woe-Woe80 on May 27, 2022, 11:12:07 AM ---What bugged me about "Even As IOU" was the first 5 minutes of the short was great and then it fizzles once they're helping out a mother and daughter.

--- End quote ---

Agree 100%

Paul Pain:

--- Quote from: metaldams on May 26, 2022, 10:07:40 PM ---The ten Besser shorts and the Shemp stock footage jobs not part of the 130 short syndicated package twenty years ago.

--- End quote ---

Almost the same as me, but I do like certain Shemp stock jobs that I think we all enjoy.  There are some Curly's I avoid as well, like EVEN AS IOU and THREE LOAN WOLVES.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version