Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I Can't Find This Episode!!!!

Offline wingman77

I pose this question to the experts here. I'm trying to find the episode where the Stooges are in a haunted house (maybe??) and Curly sees a ghost and jumps backwards about 15 - 20 feet in the air. This must have been one of the first uses of cables in film. I would really like to see this clip again, I've only seen it once about 10 years ago and it remains the funniest thing I have ever seen. Please help!! [cry]

Offline JazzBill

I pose this question to the experts here. I'm trying to find the episode where the Stooges are in a haunted house (maybe??) and Curly sees a ghost and jumps backwards about 15 - 20 feet in the air. This must have been one of the first uses of cables in film. I would really like to see this clip again, I've only seen it once about 10 years ago and it remains the funniest thing I have ever seen. Please help!! [cry]
"If A Body Meets A Body" 1945
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline PhanuelB

Here's the episode I'm looking for:  They were in some sort of Turkish or Arabian palace and the queen brings in her enforcer and he says "Please your majesty.. let me kill them.. I will boil them in oil."  Pretty sure it had Curley. 

Thanks to anybody who can find it!