Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What's this short??

Offline dimelives

Ok guys, I need your help. For the past few days I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what short is the parent of this one part I'm thinking of, and I know at least one of you will know what it is.

The Stooges are cornered or something by some bad guys, and Curly's got some kind of bomb in his hand (I think a black cherry bomb), and at first doesn't realize it's live, but when he does, he get spooked and chucks it straight down (not Spook Louder, where he throws it AT the villains), and it explodes.

Anyone know what I'm thinking of?? I can't remember if it's one of the scary themed ones, or one of the westerns, or what. Please let me know if you know! Thanks :)

Offline Rich Finegan

Possibly CACTUS MAKES PERFECT (1942)?
The ending is similar to what you describe.

Offline dimelives

Hmmmmm, I don't think that's it... I swear I distinctly remember Curly forcefully throwing it straight to the floor in fear.

Hope I'm not imagining things =P

ThumpTheShoes

Curly gets spooked by a "haunted" light bulb in Nutty But Nice.. chucks it right at the floor and BAM!

Offline Double Deal Decker

Could it be "I'll Never Heil Again?"  At the end Curly is holding the sabotaged 8 ball left by the "Sear-is of Roebuck." He saying something like,...."Listen, you. I've had enough" to Moe, and slams the ball down to the floor where it explodes on impact.

Offline dimelives

I don't know... maybe I was thinking of the light bulb in "Nutty But Nice", but I could swear it was a bomb. Perhaps I'm just mixing up all the times that Curly ends up with a live bomb in his hands =P

Offline JazzBill

I don't know... maybe I was thinking of the light bulb in "Nutty But Nice", but I could swear it was a bomb. Perhaps I'm just mixing up all the times that Curly ends up with a live bomb in his hands =P

In "I Can Hardly Wait", Curly gets a fire cracker put in his mouth that he throws down. It ends up in Moe's pajamas which earns Curly a trip to the dentist.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".