Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Booty And The Beast, Rumpus In A Harem, For Crymin Out Loud, Columbia Laff Hour

Offline fmlondon

Can anyone tell me where I might find these four episodes?
Fredric M. London

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
BOOTY AND THE BEAST (1953)
FOR CRIMIN' OUT LOUD (1956)
Not on home video; monitor your TV listings

RUMPUS IN THE HAREM (1956)
Released on VHS by GoodTimes, and on Laser Disc by Columbia; both home video versions out of print; monitor eBay or your TV listings

COLUMBIA LAFF HOUR (1956)
No evidence that Columbia retained a master library print of this compilation film.  It was in circulation thru the mid-'60s, when I saw it. So there may be some misc 16mm (library, or small market theater) prints out there somewhere.  I've yet to find one for myself, or a collector who owned a print.

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
BOOTY AND THE BEAST (1953)
FOR CRIMIN' OUT LOUD (1956)
Not on home video; monitor your TV listings

Actually, these two shorts are on DVDs sold in Australia, but they're Region 4 DVDs.  You would need a multi-region or Region 4 DVD player and a TV that is compatible with the PAL format.  The other alternative would be to buy a portable DVD player that can play these discs.
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Offline Baggie

If you own 'Who Done It' on DVD, then trust me there is no need whatsoever to buy 'For Crimin' Out Loud.' The only difference is that the latter is 'Who Done It' cut down, with about 30 seconds of new footage at the beginning of the short.
The artist formerly known as Shempetta