The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

UPDATE: Episode Fan Ratings Restored on ThreeStooges.net

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I have finally restored the fan ratings on the Three Stooges shorts and films.   [highfive]

The rating summary has been available on the Filmography page, but it wasn't getting updated since users could not cast their votes.  The scripts have been updated now to check whether a user is logged into the Message Boards;  if you are the popup will show your rating at the bottom of the list.  You can change your rating by simply selecting a different one in the pulldown menu.  (If you set the pulldown menu to the blank space, your previous vote on the episode will be deleted.)  You can change your rating of an episode at any time.

The average rating has been added to the display on the episode pages as well, just to the right of the episode title.  If you click on the rating image, a pop-up window will open displaying a summary of the ratings other users have made, including your own.

Well, that's one thing I can cross off of my "To Do" list!  [relieved]
Next, fan comments...   [faint2]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Okay - something weird is going on.  I received a copy of the Announcement email that went out when I posted this topic.  It read as follows:

View it at http://threestooges.net/forums/index.php?topic=353.new#new

Regards,
The ThreeStooges.net Message Boards Team.

>intspeed.net/jdvdsvk_daahwlaqqy.html), or you can write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you no longer want to receive mail from this list:

Send a blank email to
mailto:unsub-gkklzskjjdippjlt@pointspeed.net,
or write to 492-C Cedar Lane, #302, Teaneck, NJ 07666

The first part is fine; that's what the message board is supposed to send out.  But I don't know where that 2nd part, colored in blue, came from.

If anyone got an announcement topic like this one, please post a reply and let me know.   ???

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Nope Rob, my email didn't have all that weird shit.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
BTW, I just noticed that someone gave A Plumbing We Will Go a 4.5; how's that possible?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
BTW, I just noticed that someone gave A Plumbing We Will Go a 4.5; how's that possible?

They normally can't.  It may have been a glitch is the old code, or when I copied the data over, etc.  There was only 1 like that, and I fixed it.  :P